Stabbing victim fights for life
A 39-year-old man had to have emergency surgery after being stabbed in Stroud Green. Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to the junction of Stapleton Hall Road and Lancaster Road after reports of a stabbing. They found a 39-year-old man su
A 39-year-old man had to have emergency surgery after being stabbed in Stroud Green.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to the junction of Stapleton Hall Road and Lancaster Road after reports of a stabbing. They found a 39-year-old man suffering from serious injuries. He was taken to hospital where he underwent emergency surgery.
Det Con Ben Jefferd of Haringey CID said: "The victim received serious stab injuries that required surgery.
"We are doing everything that we can to establish what happened and identify whoever was responsible and I appeal to anyone with information to contact police or Crimestoppers."
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman said officers were keeping an "open mind" as to the motive of the attack, which happened at 4.21am last Friday (November 13).
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 5 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 6 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 7 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 10 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
The victim is said to be in a stable condition.
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Jefferd on 020-8345 0712, or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.