Stabbing victim fights for life
A 39-year-old man had to have emergency surgery after being stabbed in Stroud Green. Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to the junction of Stapleton Hall Road and Lancaster Road after reports of a stabbing. They found a 39-year-old man su
A 39-year-old man had to have emergency surgery after being stabbed in Stroud Green.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to the junction of Stapleton Hall Road and Lancaster Road after reports of a stabbing. They found a 39-year-old man suffering from serious injuries. He was taken to hospital where he underwent emergency surgery.
Det Con Ben Jefferd of Haringey CID said: "The victim received serious stab injuries that required surgery.
"We are doing everything that we can to establish what happened and identify whoever was responsible and I appeal to anyone with information to contact police or Crimestoppers."
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman said officers were keeping an "open mind" as to the motive of the attack, which happened at 4.21am last Friday (November 13).
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
The victim is said to be in a stable condition.
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Jefferd on 020-8345 0712, or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.