Stabbing victim fights for life
A 39-year-old man had to have emergency surgery after being stabbed in Stroud Green. Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to the junction of Stapleton Hall Road and Lancaster Road after reports of a stabbing. They found a 39-year-old man su
A 39-year-old man had to have emergency surgery after being stabbed in Stroud Green.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to the junction of Stapleton Hall Road and Lancaster Road after reports of a stabbing. They found a 39-year-old man suffering from serious injuries. He was taken to hospital where he underwent emergency surgery.
Det Con Ben Jefferd of Haringey CID said: "The victim received serious stab injuries that required surgery.
"We are doing everything that we can to establish what happened and identify whoever was responsible and I appeal to anyone with information to contact police or Crimestoppers."
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman said officers were keeping an "open mind" as to the motive of the attack, which happened at 4.21am last Friday (November 13).
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
The victim is said to be in a stable condition.
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Jefferd on 020-8345 0712, or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.