Stabbing victim fights for life
A 39-year-old man had to have emergency surgery after being stabbed in Stroud Green. Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to the junction of Stapleton Hall Road and Lancaster Road after reports of a stabbing. They found a 39-year-old man su
A 39-year-old man had to have emergency surgery after being stabbed in Stroud Green.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called to the junction of Stapleton Hall Road and Lancaster Road after reports of a stabbing. They found a 39-year-old man suffering from serious injuries. He was taken to hospital where he underwent emergency surgery.
Det Con Ben Jefferd of Haringey CID said: "The victim received serious stab injuries that required surgery.
"We are doing everything that we can to establish what happened and identify whoever was responsible and I appeal to anyone with information to contact police or Crimestoppers."
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman said officers were keeping an "open mind" as to the motive of the attack, which happened at 4.21am last Friday (November 13).
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 6 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 9 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 10 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
The victim is said to be in a stable condition.
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Jefferd on 020-8345 0712, or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.