St Pancras classical music concert to be held for Crisis at Christmas
- Credit: Archant
A concert for Crisis at Christmas is set to take place at St Pancras Church on Saturday.
The London Chamber Quintet will be performing works by Mozart and Schubert at the church, with the concert getting underway at 7.30pm.
This is the first year the charity concert has been held. Performing in the quintet will be Robert and Michiko Gibbs on the violins, Rachael Arning on viola, Simon Trentham on cello and Robert Hamer on clarinet.
Mr Hamer, 63 from Isleworth has helped organise the concert.
He said: “Come and listen to some glorious music with Mozart and Schubert.
You may also want to watch:
“We will be supporting Crisis at Christmas which helps homeless people find shelter and food, and activities which help people back into work.”
The charity works directly with homeless people in 12 areas across the UK.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
Tickets are available on Eventbrite and cost £10.
All proceeds will go to the Crisis charity.