St Pancras classical music concert to be held for Crisis at Christmas
- Credit: Archant
A concert for Crisis at Christmas is set to take place at St Pancras Church on Saturday.
The London Chamber Quintet will be performing works by Mozart and Schubert at the church, with the concert getting underway at 7.30pm.
This is the first year the charity concert has been held. Performing in the quintet will be Robert and Michiko Gibbs on the violins, Rachael Arning on viola, Simon Trentham on cello and Robert Hamer on clarinet.
Mr Hamer, 63 from Isleworth has helped organise the concert.
He said: “Come and listen to some glorious music with Mozart and Schubert.
You may also want to watch:
“We will be supporting Crisis at Christmas which helps homeless people find shelter and food, and activities which help people back into work.”
The charity works directly with homeless people in 12 areas across the UK.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 5 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 6 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 7 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 10 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
Tickets are available on Eventbrite and cost £10.
All proceeds will go to the Crisis charity.