St Pancras classical music concert to be held for Crisis at Christmas
- Credit: Archant
A concert for Crisis at Christmas is set to take place at St Pancras Church on Saturday.
The London Chamber Quintet will be performing works by Mozart and Schubert at the church, with the concert getting underway at 7.30pm.
This is the first year the charity concert has been held. Performing in the quintet will be Robert and Michiko Gibbs on the violins, Rachael Arning on viola, Simon Trentham on cello and Robert Hamer on clarinet.
Mr Hamer, 63 from Isleworth has helped organise the concert.
He said: “Come and listen to some glorious music with Mozart and Schubert.
“We will be supporting Crisis at Christmas which helps homeless people find shelter and food, and activities which help people back into work.”
The charity works directly with homeless people in 12 areas across the UK.
- 1 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 2 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 3 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 4 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 5 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
- 6 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 7 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 8 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 9 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 10 'It's a lovely community': The Bull reopens under new management
Tickets are available on Eventbrite and cost £10.
All proceeds will go to the Crisis charity.