St Pancras classical music concert to be held for Crisis at Christmas
- Credit: Archant
A concert for Crisis at Christmas is set to take place at St Pancras Church on Saturday.
The London Chamber Quintet will be performing works by Mozart and Schubert at the church, with the concert getting underway at 7.30pm.
This is the first year the charity concert has been held. Performing in the quintet will be Robert and Michiko Gibbs on the violins, Rachael Arning on viola, Simon Trentham on cello and Robert Hamer on clarinet.
Mr Hamer, 63 from Isleworth has helped organise the concert.
He said: “Come and listen to some glorious music with Mozart and Schubert.
You may also want to watch:
“We will be supporting Crisis at Christmas which helps homeless people find shelter and food, and activities which help people back into work.”
The charity works directly with homeless people in 12 areas across the UK.
- 1 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 7 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 10 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
Tickets are available on Eventbrite and cost £10.
All proceeds will go to the Crisis charity.