St John’s Wood sauna fire: Hamilton Terrace blaze put out
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters tackled a blaze in St John’s Wood on Thursday which “involved a sauna”.
Around 25 crew members and four fire engines put out the blaze at a house in Hamilton Terrace on May 14.
There were no injuries and the London Fire Brigade (LFB) believes the fire was accidental, stemming from a sauna.
The LFB was called at 7.25pm and the fire was under control an hour later.
Part of the second and third floors of the St John’s Wood home were damaged.
You may also want to watch:
Crews from West Hampstead and Kentish Town attended the scene and the LFB took 13 calls over the blaze.
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 8 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 9 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 10 Singing in a choir can 'change the world and boost mental health'