St John’s Wood sauna fire: Hamilton Terrace blaze put out
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters tackled a blaze in St John’s Wood on Thursday which “involved a sauna”.
Around 25 crew members and four fire engines put out the blaze at a house in Hamilton Terrace on May 14.
There were no injuries and the London Fire Brigade (LFB) believes the fire was accidental, stemming from a sauna.
The LFB was called at 7.25pm and the fire was under control an hour later.
Part of the second and third floors of the St John’s Wood home were damaged.
You may also want to watch:
Crews from West Hampstead and Kentish Town attended the scene and the LFB took 13 calls over the blaze.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 9 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council