St John’s Wood sauna fire: Hamilton Terrace blaze put out
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters tackled a blaze in St John’s Wood on Thursday which “involved a sauna”.
Around 25 crew members and four fire engines put out the blaze at a house in Hamilton Terrace on May 14.
There were no injuries and the London Fire Brigade (LFB) believes the fire was accidental, stemming from a sauna.
The LFB was called at 7.25pm and the fire was under control an hour later.
Part of the second and third floors of the St John’s Wood home were damaged.
You may also want to watch:
Crews from West Hampstead and Kentish Town attended the scene and the LFB took 13 calls over the blaze.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 5 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 6 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 7 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 8 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 9 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 10 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green