Spurs unveil new Premier League kits for 2011/12
Tottenham have launched their new range of Premier League kits for the 2011/2012 campaign, pointedly using their most coveted stars - Luka Modric, Gareth Bale and Rafael van der Vaart - to unveil next season’s strips.
Today’s launch appears to be another statement of intent from Spurs, reinforcing the club’s commitment to holding onto their biggest stars, at a time when Modric’s future in particular is the cause of speculation.
Fans can now pre-order the kit from the club’s website www.tottenhamhotspur.com/shop
The new PUMA Premier League home strip is a return to the classic lilywhite and blue, and will first be worn at White Hart Lane against Everton on 13 August. It will hit stores on Wednesday September 14, with the away strip available from Thursday September 8.
The third kit will be worn for the first time away to Brighton & Hove Albion on July 30, and will be available in club stores on August 4.
You may also want to watch:
Tottenham’s Investec sponsored cup competition kit will be worn during the tour of South Africa in July and will be available to pre-order from July 11, and in stores on September 14.
You can follow me on Twitter @BenPearceSpurs
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 4 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 5 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 6 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 7 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 8 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 9 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath