Spurs unveil new Premier League kits for 2011/12
Tottenham have launched their new range of Premier League kits for the 2011/2012 campaign, pointedly using their most coveted stars - Luka Modric, Gareth Bale and Rafael van der Vaart - to unveil next season’s strips.
Today’s launch appears to be another statement of intent from Spurs, reinforcing the club’s commitment to holding onto their biggest stars, at a time when Modric’s future in particular is the cause of speculation.
Fans can now pre-order the kit from the club’s website www.tottenhamhotspur.com/shop
The new PUMA Premier League home strip is a return to the classic lilywhite and blue, and will first be worn at White Hart Lane against Everton on 13 August. It will hit stores on Wednesday September 14, with the away strip available from Thursday September 8.
The third kit will be worn for the first time away to Brighton & Hove Albion on July 30, and will be available in club stores on August 4.
You may also want to watch:
Tottenham’s Investec sponsored cup competition kit will be worn during the tour of South Africa in July and will be available to pre-order from July 11, and in stores on September 14.
You can follow me on Twitter @BenPearceSpurs
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 5 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 6 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 7 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 8 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead