SPURS PREVIEW: Hull are on the slide, but still dangerous
HULL are looking to get their season back on track when they welcome Tottenham to the KC Stadium on Monday night. Phil Brown s side have begun to find life tough in the Premier League and have slipped to 12th spot after bagging just two points from their
HULL are looking to get their season back on track when they welcome Tottenham to the KC Stadium on Monday night.
Phil Brown's side have begun to find life tough in the Premier League and have slipped to 12th spot after bagging just two points from their past eight games.
The Tigers are playing in the top flight for the first time this season after winning the play-offs. Brown's men were this season's surprise package when they strung together an array of solid performances - highlighted by a shock win against Arsenal at The Emirates and a surprise draw with Liverpool at Anfield.
But Brown's men will take heart from their previous league game - a goalless draw against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge - and the manager will be demanding a repeat performance.
You may also want to watch:
Yet, Hull were dealt a big blow this week with the news that record signing Jimmy Bullard is to have surgery on his troublesome knee injury. It was initially thought that the 30-year-old, who has played just once since joining from Fulham in January, would not need an operation.
Brown will be relying on first team regulars such as ex-Spur Dean Marney, Craig Fagan and Kamil Zayatte to land the points.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
- 7 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 8 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 9 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 10 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband