Tottenham Hotspur announces ticket offer to fans in Haringey
- Credit: Archant
Spurs is offering exclusive access to 5,000 season and matchday tickets to fans in Haringey.
The offer stems from a promise the premier league club made when it applied for planning permission for its new stadium.
The community ticket scheme offers supporters up to 2,500 season tickets and the same number of matchday passes. The same offer has also been made to supporters in Enfield.
A Spurs spokesman confirmed current season ticket holders are unaffected by the allocation of season tickets.
Residents of the borough who have already purchased a season ticket for the first time during the Wembley season are included in the number.
You may also want to watch:
Residents who are on the bronze members’ waiting list who register an interest will be given tickets in the order in which they appear. Any season tickets remaining will be released through the usual process to those on the waiting list.
The spokesman said: “At this stage we are asking residents to register an interest in buying a season ticket or registering for the residents’ ticket scheme for matchday tickets.”
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 3 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 6 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 7 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 8 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 9 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 10 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
Residents can register for both but anyone who purchases a season ticket will be automatically removed from the match ticket process. Residents’ season ticket allocation takes place after the club’s usual renewal process of existing season ticket holders.
If you are a Haringey resident visit tottenhamhotspur.com to register your interest before February 28.
The Season Ticket offered will be subject to availability after the existing season ticket holders’ renewal period. The club says it cannot guarantee tickets based on specific locations or price points.
Season ticket offers will follow the renewal process for existing season ticket holders.
Existing season ticket holders will not be able to apply for an additional season ticket, though existing One Hotspur Bronze members living in Haringey will be given priority over new registrations.
Tickets are limited to one per resident through the scheme.
One Hotspur members who are residents in Haringey will not be able to apply for additional tickets.
Qualifying residents will need to provide photographic proof of ID, along with a recent utility bill with matching details in person at Spurs’ ticket office before any season ticket or registration for the residents’ ticket scheme can be confirmed.