Spurs discover their 2012/13 Premier League fixtures
Tottenham will kick off their Premier League campaign away at Newcastle, after the fixtures for the 2012-13 season were released this morning.
Spurs are scheduled to travel to St James’ Park on August 18, and will then host West Brom, make the trip to newly-promoted Reading and entertain QPR at White Hart Lane, before taking on Manchester United at Old Trafford at the end of September.
November promises to be particularly enthralling as the Lilywhites travel to face Manchester City and Arsenal in successive games, and they then host West Ham in a fiery London derby before welcoming Liverpool to north London.
Looking even further ahead, Tottenham will be buoyed by their end of season run-in. Although they face Chelsea and Man City in consecutive games in April, Spurs will then finish their campaign against Wigan (A), newly-promoted Southampton (H), Stoke (A) and Sunderland (H).
The north London derbies are currently scheduled for November 17 at the Emirates and March 2 at the Lane.
You may also want to watch:
The Lilywhites will travel to Aston Villa on Boxing Day and host Reading on New Year’s Day.
* All fixtures are subject to change.
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 6 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 7 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
- 8 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 9 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 10 Puppy pampering, parties and pastry: Inside Hampstead's Dandie Dog Cafe
Follow me on Twitter @BenPearceSpurs