Spurs discover their 2012/13 Premier League fixtures
Tottenham will kick off their Premier League campaign away at Newcastle, after the fixtures for the 2012-13 season were released this morning.
Spurs are scheduled to travel to St James’ Park on August 18, and will then host West Brom, make the trip to newly-promoted Reading and entertain QPR at White Hart Lane, before taking on Manchester United at Old Trafford at the end of September.
November promises to be particularly enthralling as the Lilywhites travel to face Manchester City and Arsenal in successive games, and they then host West Ham in a fiery London derby before welcoming Liverpool to north London.
Looking even further ahead, Tottenham will be buoyed by their end of season run-in. Although they face Chelsea and Man City in consecutive games in April, Spurs will then finish their campaign against Wigan (A), newly-promoted Southampton (H), Stoke (A) and Sunderland (H).
The north London derbies are currently scheduled for November 17 at the Emirates and March 2 at the Lane.
The Lilywhites will travel to Aston Villa on Boxing Day and host Reading on New Year’s Day.
* All fixtures are subject to change.
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 3 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 4 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 5 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 6 Sexual offence reports at record levels in Camden, Haringey and Barnet
- 7 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 8 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 9 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 10 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead
Follow me on Twitter @BenPearceSpurs