Spurs discover their 2012/13 Premier League fixtures
Tottenham will kick off their Premier League campaign away at Newcastle, after the fixtures for the 2012-13 season were released this morning.
Spurs are scheduled to travel to St James’ Park on August 18, and will then host West Brom, make the trip to newly-promoted Reading and entertain QPR at White Hart Lane, before taking on Manchester United at Old Trafford at the end of September.
November promises to be particularly enthralling as the Lilywhites travel to face Manchester City and Arsenal in successive games, and they then host West Ham in a fiery London derby before welcoming Liverpool to north London.
Looking even further ahead, Tottenham will be buoyed by their end of season run-in. Although they face Chelsea and Man City in consecutive games in April, Spurs will then finish their campaign against Wigan (A), newly-promoted Southampton (H), Stoke (A) and Sunderland (H).
The north London derbies are currently scheduled for November 17 at the Emirates and March 2 at the Lane.
You may also want to watch:
The Lilywhites will travel to Aston Villa on Boxing Day and host Reading on New Year’s Day.
* All fixtures are subject to change.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 5 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 6 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 7 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Camden, Haringey and Barnet mark Holocaust Memorial Day
- 10 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
Follow me on Twitter @BenPearceSpurs