Spurs discover their 2012/13 Premier League fixtures
Tottenham will kick off their Premier League campaign away at Newcastle, after the fixtures for the 2012-13 season were released this morning.
Spurs are scheduled to travel to St James’ Park on August 18, and will then host West Brom, make the trip to newly-promoted Reading and entertain QPR at White Hart Lane, before taking on Manchester United at Old Trafford at the end of September.
November promises to be particularly enthralling as the Lilywhites travel to face Manchester City and Arsenal in successive games, and they then host West Ham in a fiery London derby before welcoming Liverpool to north London.
Looking even further ahead, Tottenham will be buoyed by their end of season run-in. Although they face Chelsea and Man City in consecutive games in April, Spurs will then finish their campaign against Wigan (A), newly-promoted Southampton (H), Stoke (A) and Sunderland (H).
The north London derbies are currently scheduled for November 17 at the Emirates and March 2 at the Lane.
The Lilywhites will travel to Aston Villa on Boxing Day and host Reading on New Year’s Day.
* All fixtures are subject to change.
- 1 Police probe reports of shooting at scene of crash in West Hampstead
- 2 Primrose Hill gates could close again due to antisocial behaviour
- 3 Disabled swimmer loses court battle over Heath swimming prices
- 4 St John's Wood prep school downgraded to 'requires improvement'
- 5 New toilets and changing rooms in Hampstead ponds £700,000 revamp
- 6 Cops hunt 'crucial' witness 'Sandra' who helped teen rape victim
- 7 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 8 TfL worker launches petition to reinstate Finsbury Park to Edgware railway
- 9 Jailed: 10 north London offenders put behind bars in May
- 10 Old Bailey: Pair enter pleas over Alex Smith murder
Follow me on Twitter @BenPearceSpurs