Spurs discover their 2012/13 Premier League fixtures
Tottenham will kick off their Premier League campaign away at Newcastle, after the fixtures for the 2012-13 season were released this morning.
Spurs are scheduled to travel to St James’ Park on August 18, and will then host West Brom, make the trip to newly-promoted Reading and entertain QPR at White Hart Lane, before taking on Manchester United at Old Trafford at the end of September.
November promises to be particularly enthralling as the Lilywhites travel to face Manchester City and Arsenal in successive games, and they then host West Ham in a fiery London derby before welcoming Liverpool to north London.
Looking even further ahead, Tottenham will be buoyed by their end of season run-in. Although they face Chelsea and Man City in consecutive games in April, Spurs will then finish their campaign against Wigan (A), newly-promoted Southampton (H), Stoke (A) and Sunderland (H).
The north London derbies are currently scheduled for November 17 at the Emirates and March 2 at the Lane.
You may also want to watch:
The Lilywhites will travel to Aston Villa on Boxing Day and host Reading on New Year’s Day.
* All fixtures are subject to change.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 5 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 6 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 10 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
Follow me on Twitter @BenPearceSpurs