Spot 30th Birthday party, one family ticket to give away!
To celebrate 30 years of fun with Spot, we will be hosting a fabulous Birthday Party on Thursday 5th August at Fulham Palace, London. There will be party games, birthday cake, bouncy castle, treasure hunts – and the party wouldn t be complete without a
To celebrate 30 years of fun with Spot, we will be hosting a fabulous Birthday Party on Thursday 5th August at Fulham Palace, London.
There will be party games, birthday cake, bouncy castle, treasure hunts – and the party wouldn’t be complete without a special appearance from Spot himself! Each party-goer will also receive a goody bag filled with super Spot goodies.
Since first bounding into print in 1980, Spot has become a national treasure and a global publishing phenomenon. Eric Hill’s award-winning title Where’s Spot? was published in 1980 to great acclaim with its simple story, charming, colourful illustrations and innovative lift-the-flap concept. Since then Spot has enjoyed record-breaking sales of over 50 million books to become the world’s most lovable puppy and a favourite children’s character.
To win the family ticket to this birthday party answer the following question.
You may also want to watch:
Where is the birthday party taking place?
a) Fulham Palace b) Buckingham Palacec) Crystal Palace
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 8 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
New Spot books coming in August!
�8.99 Spot's Noisy Peek-a-boo: Lift the flap and hear the sound
Spot is playing peek-a-boo. As he peeps behind the curtain, under the flowerpot or beneath the washing on the line, he is greeted by all kinds of noisy responses. With this delightful light-activated sound book, children can play the peek-a-boo game too. Instant amusement for even the youngest reader is guaranteed.
�5.99 Spot's First Words: A touch-and-feel book
Spot's First Words, and its companion title, Spot's First Numbers, are first concept touch-and-feel books that make learning fun for toddlers. Spot introduces simple words and numbers with the help of bright, clear images enhanced by fun textures.
�5.99 Spot's First Numbers: A touch-and-feel book
Spot's First Numbers has large 'feely' numbers in interesting textures to encourage counting from one teddy to five crayons.
These are ideal books for parents and children to share and enjoy together, helping young minds to develop and make sense of the world.
To be in with a chance of winning simply click here and fill in the form using the Comp Name 'SPOT'.