Soprano Lesley Garrett to headline Proms at St Jude’s Festival
- Credit: Archant
The programme for this year’s Proms at St Jude’s has been launched with the news that internationally-renowned soprano Lesley Garrett will headline the annual festival.
On Sunday, festival organisers held a special launch evening at The Henrietta Barnett School, in Central Square, Hampstead Garden Suburb.
Guests on the night were treated to a performance of French songs, including Sous le ciel de Paris, by mezzo soprano Grace Durham, a former Henrietta Barnett pupil, and pianist Juliane Gallant.
This year’s festival will take place in and around Central Square from Saturday, June 21 to Sunday, June 29.
Other notable artists set to perform over the week include pianist Llyr Williams and violinist Tamsin Little.
You may also want to watch:
See the full programme and book online at www.promsatstjudes.org.uk
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash