Son of Westminster politicians filmed smoking ‘joint’
- Credit: Archant
The son of a prominent Westminster politician has been thrust into the spotlight after a video emerged of him allegedly smoking cannabis.
Cosmo Buck-Taylor is the son of Karen Buck, who held the seat of Westminster North until parliament dissolved this morning and is defending a majority of 1,710 on May 7, and Queen’s Park ward councillor Barrie Taylor.
Cosmo is an amateur rapper, and posted the video on his YouTube channel, CuzzyOfficial.
The rap, Don’t Like Freestyle, shows a teenage Cosmo smoking a roll-up cigarette and rapping the words “I’m blazin’”, a slang term for smoking marijuana.
The video is one of three on the channel by the rapper.
You may also want to watch:
The rap songs were posted around two years ago, but have only come to light today.
Ms Buck, who first became an MP in Westminster in 1997, said the video had no bearing on her position in politics.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 3 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 4 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
She said: “As far as I’m aware this is some time ago. It’s a private matter and I don’t see that it has anything to do with my role in public life.”
Cosmo Buck-Taylor declined to comment.