Son charged with murder of mother following Kentish Town fire
- Credit: Archant
The son of a woman found dead by firefighters tackling a blaze at her flat in Kentish Town has been charged with her murder.
Peter Holboll, 44, is accused of killing Tamara Holboll, 67, after her body was discovered on Friday morning.
Firefighters were called to a blaze at her home in Lawford Road.
Her body was found with multiple stab wounds.
Mr Holboll has also been charged with arson.
You may also want to watch:
Four other individuals and a baby were also rescued from the fire.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 6 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'