Son charged with murder of mother following Kentish Town fire
- Credit: Archant
The son of a woman found dead by firefighters tackling a blaze at her flat in Kentish Town has been charged with her murder.
Peter Holboll, 44, is accused of killing Tamara Holboll, 67, after her body was discovered on Friday morning.
Firefighters were called to a blaze at her home in Lawford Road.
Her body was found with multiple stab wounds.
Mr Holboll has also been charged with arson.
You may also want to watch:
Four other individuals and a baby were also rescued from the fire.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United