Son charged with murder of mother following Kentish Town fire
- Credit: Archant
The son of a woman found dead by firefighters tackling a blaze at her flat in Kentish Town has been charged with her murder.
Peter Holboll, 44, is accused of killing Tamara Holboll, 67, after her body was discovered on Friday morning.
Firefighters were called to a blaze at her home in Lawford Road.
Her body was found with multiple stab wounds.
Mr Holboll has also been charged with arson.
You may also want to watch:
Four other individuals and a baby were also rescued from the fire.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 7 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 8 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 9 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 10 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans