Son charged with murder of mother following Kentish Town fire
- Credit: Archant
The son of a woman found dead by firefighters tackling a blaze at her flat in Kentish Town has been charged with her murder.
Peter Holboll, 44, is accused of killing Tamara Holboll, 67, after her body was discovered on Friday morning.
Firefighters were called to a blaze at her home in Lawford Road.
Her body was found with multiple stab wounds.
Mr Holboll has also been charged with arson.
You may also want to watch:
Four other individuals and a baby were also rescued from the fire.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved