Soho House private members' club studio opens in Crouch End Broadway
- Credit: André Langlois
A private members’ studio run by Soho House opened in Crouch End on Monday (June 28).
Crouch End Studio is on the corner of the Broadway and Weston Park, formerly occupied by Chicken Shop and Dirty Burger.
Soho House says the new facility is for Soho Friends’ members to “eat, drink and create”.
A Soho House spokesperson said: “The Studio will host weekly events including workshops, panels, exhibitions, pop ups and music nights.
“The art on the walls has been sourced from the nearby Jealous Gallery who Soho House will also be collaborating with on an event series.
“Crouch End Studio is looking to collaborate with local businesses and creatives in the neighbourhood throughout the year.”
Soho House runs a series of houses, restaurants, cinemas, workspaces and studio and event spaces in the UK and around the world.
- 1 John Lewis Christmas advert: The Golders Green teenager who met an alien
- 2 Obituary: Tributes to Gospel Oak toy 'legend' Kristin Baybars
- 3 10 suspected north London drug dealers arrested in dawn raids
- 4 Remembering Katie: Ex-Ham&High reporter killed by carbon monoxide
- 5 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 6 Meet the Crouch End duo taking on McDonald's
- 7 Hampstead's Old White Bear to reopen before Christmas
- 8 Deliveroo puts in retrospective application for permanent 'dark kitchen'
- 9 How Covid could set back Antonio Conte's Spurs revival
- 10 Men wanted in connection with 'appalling' antisemitic incident on Oxford Street
Soho Friends is a new membership from Soho House that costs £100 a year or £10 a month.