Soho House private members' club studio opens in Crouch End Broadway
- Credit: André Langlois
A private members’ studio run by Soho House opened in Crouch End on Monday (June 28).
Crouch End Studio is on the corner of the Broadway and Weston Park, formerly occupied by Chicken Shop and Dirty Burger.
Soho House says the new facility is for Soho Friends’ members to “eat, drink and create”.
A Soho House spokesperson said: “The Studio will host weekly events including workshops, panels, exhibitions, pop ups and music nights.
“The art on the walls has been sourced from the nearby Jealous Gallery who Soho House will also be collaborating with on an event series.
You may also want to watch:
“Crouch End Studio is looking to collaborate with local businesses and creatives in the neighbourhood throughout the year.”
Soho House runs a series of houses, restaurants, cinemas, workspaces and studio and event spaces in the UK and around the world.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 4 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 7 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 8 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 9 Letter on shopping for one!
- 10 84 West Heath Road planning decision deferred again by Barnet Council
Soho Friends is a new membership from Soho House that costs £100 a year or £10 a month.