Soho House private members' club studio opens in Crouch End Broadway
- Credit: André Langlois
A private members’ studio run by Soho House opened in Crouch End on Monday (June 28).
Crouch End Studio is on the corner of the Broadway and Weston Park, formerly occupied by Chicken Shop and Dirty Burger.
Soho House says the new facility is for Soho Friends’ members to “eat, drink and create”.
A Soho House spokesperson said: “The Studio will host weekly events including workshops, panels, exhibitions, pop ups and music nights.
“The art on the walls has been sourced from the nearby Jealous Gallery who Soho House will also be collaborating with on an event series.
“Crouch End Studio is looking to collaborate with local businesses and creatives in the neighbourhood throughout the year.”
Soho House runs a series of houses, restaurants, cinemas, workspaces and studio and event spaces in the UK and around the world.
- 1 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 2 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 3 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 4 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 5 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 6 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 7 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 8 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 9 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 10 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
Soho Friends is a new membership from Soho House that costs £100 a year or £10 a month.