Social club attack was racially motivated, say police
POLICE believe a social club in Kentish Town was the target of an arson attack last week. On Friday, a man was seen setting fire to the Ziyo Social Club in Kentish Town Road around 6.15am. Detectives say they are treating the incident as a racially motiv
POLICE believe a social club in Kentish Town was the target of an arson attack last week.
On Friday, a man was seen setting fire to the Ziyo Social Club in Kentish Town Road around 6.15am.
Detectives say they are treating the incident as a racially motivated arson and have issued an appeal for witnesses.
The suspect is described as a light-skinned Caribbean man aged between 25 and 30. He is about 6 feet tall with an athletic build and short hair.
You may also want to watch:
At the time of the incident he was bare-chested and wearing black trousers.
Anyone with information should call Camden Police on 020-7404 1212 or, to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 4 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 7 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged