Social club attack was racially motivated, say police
POLICE believe a social club in Kentish Town was the target of an arson attack last week. On Friday, a man was seen setting fire to the Ziyo Social Club in Kentish Town Road around 6.15am. Detectives say they are treating the incident as a racially motiv
POLICE believe a social club in Kentish Town was the target of an arson attack last week.
On Friday, a man was seen setting fire to the Ziyo Social Club in Kentish Town Road around 6.15am.
Detectives say they are treating the incident as a racially motivated arson and have issued an appeal for witnesses.
The suspect is described as a light-skinned Caribbean man aged between 25 and 30. He is about 6 feet tall with an athletic build and short hair.
You may also want to watch:
At the time of the incident he was bare-chested and wearing black trousers.
Anyone with information should call Camden Police on 020-7404 1212 or, to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 9 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'