Single goal against Spurs wraps up title for Arsenal Under 18s
Arsenal s U18 wrapped up the Premier Academy League trophy with a 1-0 win at Tottenham on Sunday. Rhys Murphy scored the only goal of the game to seal the first part of a possible double, with Steve Bould s side taking on Liverpool in the FA Youth Cup fin
Arsenal's U18 wrapped up the Premier Academy League trophy with a 1-0 win at Tottenham on Sunday.
Rhys Murphy scored the only goal of the game to seal the first part of a possible double, with Steve Bould's side taking on Liverpool in the FA Youth Cup final first leg at Emirates on Friday evening.
Bould said it was the perfect preparation for the final.
"We have continued the winning streak and that's probably the most important thing in the end. They are getting winning habits, that's great and hopefully we'll continue it against Liverpool," he said.
You may also want to watch:
"We've surpassed the rewards I'd aimed for this year so this just adds to it all.
"It's a great end to their (league) season but they need to be professional and turn their minds to the next game like all good teams do."
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
Tickets for Friday's game, which kicks off at 8pm, are on sale until 5pm. The Gunners then travel to Anfield for the second leg next Tuesday, kick off 7.45pm.