Singer Mr Hudson brings Kentish Town to life at Alma Street Fair
- Credit: Archant
R&B singer-songwriter Mr Hudson wowed the crowds at the seventh annual Alma Street Fair in Kentish Town, which drew in hundreds of people.
The star, who had a hit in 2009 with Supernova featuring Kanye West, was on one of the three music stages in Inkerman Road and Alma Street,where he was joined by Mario from Mario’s Café in Kelly Street, Kentish Town.
A dancefloor was a new addition to the fair this year, with a performance by the Rush in Ballet collective, who train at Kentish Town Community Centre in Busby Place.
Children were kept entertained with vibrant, multicoloured face painting and Scratchline Tattoos in Kentish Town Road applied transfer tattoos.
Gourmet ice cream parlour Ruby Violet in Fortess Road served up frozen treats from its pale blue retro van, while hairdresser cum art gallery Flaxon Ptooch in Kentish Town Road dished up cocktails.
You may also want to watch:
Various musicians played to large crowds all day long.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 5 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 6 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 7 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 8 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing