Singer Mr Hudson brings Kentish Town to life at Alma Street Fair
- Credit: Archant
R&B singer-songwriter Mr Hudson wowed the crowds at the seventh annual Alma Street Fair in Kentish Town, which drew in hundreds of people.
The star, who had a hit in 2009 with Supernova featuring Kanye West, was on one of the three music stages in Inkerman Road and Alma Street,where he was joined by Mario from Mario’s Café in Kelly Street, Kentish Town.
A dancefloor was a new addition to the fair this year, with a performance by the Rush in Ballet collective, who train at Kentish Town Community Centre in Busby Place.
Children were kept entertained with vibrant, multicoloured face painting and Scratchline Tattoos in Kentish Town Road applied transfer tattoos.
Gourmet ice cream parlour Ruby Violet in Fortess Road served up frozen treats from its pale blue retro van, while hairdresser cum art gallery Flaxon Ptooch in Kentish Town Road dished up cocktails.
You may also want to watch:
Various musicians played to large crowds all day long.
- 1 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 2 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 3 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 4 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 5 'Huge relief': Golders Green care home celebrates booster rollout
- 6 Punk Blythe doll worth almost £1,000 visits Camden Town
- 7 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 8 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 9 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 10 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley