Shooting in Muswell Hill nightclub
A GUNMAN opened fire in a busy Muswell Hill nightclub at the weekend, shooting three people. The suspect, described as a black man, sprayed bullets into The Hill at 2.05am on Saturday. A 27-year-old woman was shot in the hand, a 23-year-old man was shot
A GUNMAN opened fire in a busy Muswell Hill nightclub at the weekend, shooting three people.
The suspect, described as a black man, sprayed bullets into The Hill at 2.05am on Saturday.
A 27-year-old woman was shot in the hand, a 23-year-old man was shot in the chest and a 28-year-old man was shot in the neck.
Immediately after the gun shots were fired, a rush of people tried to flee the club and several were injured in the crush with some needing hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Det Sgt Jez Dargan from Trident said: "This is a serious incident with one man firing multiple shots in a nightclub on a busy Friday night.
"The panic from the clubbers after the shots led to even more injuries and I would urge anyone who was in the club and hasn't spoken to police to come forward and help us catch this man."
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 6 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 7 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 8 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 9 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 10 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
Another male was given first aid in the club for a gunshot wound to the leg. After receiving first aid he left and police have urged him to make contact with them.
The gunman is described as a black man aged either in his late teens or early 20s.
Anyone with information is asked to call Trident on 0208-733 4774 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
For more on this see the Ham&High Broadway on Thursday.