Shirt deal brings �20million to White Hart Lane
TOTTENHAM have unveiled a lucrative new shirt sponsorship deal with UK software company Autonomy, who will pay around �20million over the next two years with an option for another three. That is an increase on the �8.5m per year that Spurs were receiving
TOTTENHAM have unveiled a lucrative new shirt sponsorship deal with UK software company Autonomy, who will pay around �20million over the next two years with an option for another three.
That is an increase on the �8.5m per year that Spurs were receiving from Mansion under their previous �34m four-year agreement, which expired this summer.
And the Lilywhites are set to increase their sponsorship revenue even further after opting to split their shirt sponsorship into two separate packages.
Autonomy will only appear on Spurs shirts in Premier League matches, and the club are now negotiating a second deal for their cup competitions, which will include the FA Cup, the Carling Cup and - for the first time - the Champions League.
You may also want to watch:
Tottenham's new 2010/2011 Premier League kit collection, sponsored by Autonomy, will be unveiled next Friday, July 16, and will be worn for the first time the following day.
Spurs take on partner club San Jose Earthquakes in America next Saturday, July 17 - a match which will be televised live on ESPN. The Lilywhites will wear their new training kit this weekend when they take on Bournemouth at Dean Court.
- 1 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 2 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 7 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 8 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United
Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy said: "We are delighted to have Autonomy as our new global partner. I have been impressed with Autonomy's vision and growth for many years, having previously been an investor.
"Autonomy is the leader in its field and as such is the ideal partner for Tottenham Hotspur at a time when we continue to grow our existing operations and facilities with two major capital expenditure projects underway - a new Training Centre under construction and proposed new Stadium development - both of which will include state-of-the-art technology as part of their world-class designs."
Autonomy Corporation PLC are a FTSE 100 listed company with over 20,000 global customers and offices worldwide.