SECOND READERS' EDITION: your chance to make history with the Ham&High
TWO years ago Ham&High readers turned our first-ever special Readers Edition into an award-winning supplement which attracted attention from other media worldwide – and now we re inviting you to repeat its success. We will again celebrate the Newspaper So
TWO years ago Ham&High readers turned our first-ever special Readers Edition into an award-winning supplement which attracted attention from other media worldwide - and now we're inviting you to repeat its success.
We will again celebrate the Newspaper Society's Local Newspaper Week in May by publishing another special edition packed with news, views, reviews, comment and pictures supplied entirely by our readers.
You can write about anything from your local school or organisation to the burning issue of the day. We will particularly welcome articles which relate to the theme for this year's Local Newspaper Week - Building Stronger Communities.
But nothing is out of bounds, as long as it is original work, complies with our normal publishing policies and is offered to us in the knowledge that normal editing procedures will apply. Articles can be up to 1,000 words.
You may also want to watch:
We also welcome pictorial contributions which can be sent in jpeg format.
To find out more, contact Anne Rowe (anne.rowe@hamhigh. co.uk), phone 020-7433 6268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 5 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Gravestone is a reminder that slavery left its mark in north London
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
Make sure to mark your submission "Readers' Edition" and remember to include your contact details. Articles can be sent in hard print to Readers' Edition, Ham&High, 100A Avenue Road, Hampstead NW3 3HF.
Contributions to this unique special edition may also appear on our website at www.hamhigh.co.uk.
Deadline is Tuesday May 5.