SECOND READERS' EDITION: your chance to make history with the Ham&High
TWO years ago Ham&High readers turned our first-ever special Readers Edition into an award-winning supplement which attracted attention from other media worldwide – and now we re inviting you to repeat its success. We will again celebrate the Newspaper So
TWO years ago Ham&High readers turned our first-ever special Readers Edition into an award-winning supplement which attracted attention from other media worldwide - and now we're inviting you to repeat its success.
We will again celebrate the Newspaper Society's Local Newspaper Week in May by publishing another special edition packed with news, views, reviews, comment and pictures supplied entirely by our readers.
You can write about anything from your local school or organisation to the burning issue of the day. We will particularly welcome articles which relate to the theme for this year's Local Newspaper Week - Building Stronger Communities.
But nothing is out of bounds, as long as it is original work, complies with our normal publishing policies and is offered to us in the knowledge that normal editing procedures will apply. Articles can be up to 1,000 words.
You may also want to watch:
We also welcome pictorial contributions which can be sent in jpeg format.
To find out more, contact Anne Rowe (anne.rowe@hamhigh. co.uk), phone 020-7433 6268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
Make sure to mark your submission "Readers' Edition" and remember to include your contact details. Articles can be sent in hard print to Readers' Edition, Ham&High, 100A Avenue Road, Hampstead NW3 3HF.
Contributions to this unique special edition may also appear on our website at www.hamhigh.co.uk.
Deadline is Tuesday May 5.