SECOND READERS' EDITION: your chance to make history with the Ham&High
TWO years ago Ham&High readers turned our first-ever special Readers Edition into an award-winning supplement which attracted attention from other media worldwide – and now we re inviting you to repeat its success. We will again celebrate the Newspaper So
TWO years ago Ham&High readers turned our first-ever special Readers Edition into an award-winning supplement which attracted attention from other media worldwide - and now we're inviting you to repeat its success.
We will again celebrate the Newspaper Society's Local Newspaper Week in May by publishing another special edition packed with news, views, reviews, comment and pictures supplied entirely by our readers.
You can write about anything from your local school or organisation to the burning issue of the day. We will particularly welcome articles which relate to the theme for this year's Local Newspaper Week - Building Stronger Communities.
But nothing is out of bounds, as long as it is original work, complies with our normal publishing policies and is offered to us in the knowledge that normal editing procedures will apply. Articles can be up to 1,000 words.
We also welcome pictorial contributions which can be sent in jpeg format.
To find out more, contact Anne Rowe (anne.rowe@hamhigh. co.uk), phone 020-7433 6268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 2 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 3 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 4 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
- 5 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 6 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
- 7 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 8 Fears over large nitrous oxide cannisters found in Gospel Oak
- 9 Warnings issued after four fox clubs found stuck in old car wheels
- 10 Golders Green school rated 'inadequate' for second time
Make sure to mark your submission "Readers' Edition" and remember to include your contact details. Articles can be sent in hard print to Readers' Edition, Ham&High, 100A Avenue Road, Hampstead NW3 3HF.
Contributions to this unique special edition may also appear on our website at www.hamhigh.co.uk.
Deadline is Tuesday May 5.