SECOND READERS' EDITION: your chance to make history with the Ham&High
TWO years ago Ham&High readers turned our first-ever special Readers Edition into an award-winning supplement which attracted attention from other media worldwide – and now we re inviting you to repeat its success. We will again celebrate the Newspaper So
TWO years ago Ham&High readers turned our first-ever special Readers Edition into an award-winning supplement which attracted attention from other media worldwide - and now we're inviting you to repeat its success.
We will again celebrate the Newspaper Society's Local Newspaper Week in May by publishing another special edition packed with news, views, reviews, comment and pictures supplied entirely by our readers.
You can write about anything from your local school or organisation to the burning issue of the day. We will particularly welcome articles which relate to the theme for this year's Local Newspaper Week - Building Stronger Communities.
But nothing is out of bounds, as long as it is original work, complies with our normal publishing policies and is offered to us in the knowledge that normal editing procedures will apply. Articles can be up to 1,000 words.
You may also want to watch:
We also welcome pictorial contributions which can be sent in jpeg format.
To find out more, contact Anne Rowe (anne.rowe@hamhigh. co.uk), phone 020-7433 6268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
Make sure to mark your submission "Readers' Edition" and remember to include your contact details. Articles can be sent in hard print to Readers' Edition, Ham&High, 100A Avenue Road, Hampstead NW3 3HF.
Contributions to this unique special edition may also appear on our website at www.hamhigh.co.uk.
Deadline is Tuesday May 5.