Second Readers' Edition bound to be another winner
WE are proud this week to present our second-ever Readers Edition. On its front page are the words, written by readers, for readers. It does exactly what it says on the tin. Once again this special edition demonstrates the uniquely personal connecti
WE are proud this week to present our second-ever Readers' Edition. On its front page are the words, ''written by readers, for readers.'' It does exactly what it says on the tin.
Once again this special edition demonstrates the uniquely personal connection the Ham&High Series has with its readers, and once again it was over-subscribed.
Apologies to all those who didn't make the cut, but it does include some 35 submissions from readers on a wide range of topics, from the secret life of Hampstead's so-called 'yummy mummies' to the inspiring story of one woman's battle to live a normal life despite the debilitating effects of Multiple Sclerosis.
Our first Readers' Edition, also published to mark Local Newspaper Week two years ago, won a clutch of awards and we think this one is even better. Enjoy!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 6 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 7 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 8 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 9 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?