Second inquest into the death of Jeremiah Duggan to open next week
A GOLDERS GREEN mother s quest to find out the truth surrounding her son s death is set to take a giant leap forward. Erica Duggan will take her seat at Barnet Coroners Court on Tuesday when the second inquest into the death of her son Jeremiah will form
A GOLDERS GREEN mother's quest to find out the truth surrounding her son's death is set to take a giant leap forward.
Erica Duggan will take her seat at Barnet Coroners' Court on Tuesday when the second inquest into the death of her son Jeremiah will formally open.
The body of the 22-year-old student was found on a motorway near the German city of Wiesbaden in March 2003. German police investigating the death said he had thrown himself into the oncoming traffic and dismissed it as suicide.
Last month a High Court Judge agreed to quash the findings of the first inquest and order a new one to investigate whether any 'foul play' had been involved in his death.
You may also want to watch:
Jeremiah was in Germany to attend a conference hosted by the LaRouche organisation. The Ham&High understands the group headed by American radical Lyndon LaRouche has applied to be an 'interested party' at the inquest.
The inquest is expected to be adjourned while further investigations take place.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
See Ham&High letters for Erica Duggan's thoughts on the upcoming inquest.