East Finchley road accident: Car collides with father and daughter in second High Road crash in a fortnight
- Credit: Archant
A second accident on East Finchley’s High Road in less than a fortnight saw a car collide with a man and his seven year-old daughter during the evening rush hour on Monday.
Police confirmed they were called to the scene of a road traffic collision at 5.48pm, near to the junction between High Road and Plain Tree Walk.
The man, aged 42, was taken to hospital with a head injury which was not deemed to be life threatening.
His daughter was also hospitalised as a precaution after suffering minor facial injuries.
The London Ambulance Service also attended and dispatched an air ambulance helicopter to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the car stopped at the scene and is assisting police with enquiries. No arrests have been made.
This accident came just eleven days after another child was hospitalised after a car collided with her whilst crossing the High Road.
Do you know the family involved in this crash? Contact Sam at the Ham&High on 020 7433 0120 or Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes