Assad Yarow killing: Second arrest after man stabbed in Camden
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested a second man in connection to a fatal stabbing in Camden on Thursday last week.
Assad Yarow was stabbed in the neck in Camden High Street and died at the scene.
A 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder yesterday. He was taken to a north London police station and has been released on bail to a date in mid-October pending further enquiries.
A 27-year-old man arrested on suspicion of murder on Tuesday and has also been bailed until next month.
Mr Yarow's next of kin have been informed. A post-mortem examination took place at St Pancras Mortuary on Tuesday, and found the cause of death to be a neck wound.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with moving footage relating to this incident, or the events leading up to or following the murder, is asked to submit their footage at either of the following dedicated investigation portals where all information will treated in the strictest confidence: Ukpoliceimageappeal.co.uk and Ukpoliceimageappeal.com
Det Ch Insp John Hughes, who is leading the investigation, said: "We know that the attack took place in by Camden Town tube station which is a very heavy footfall area.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Helen Allingham's Hampstead watercolour up for auction
"I know that people will have footage relating to this incident and I urge those people to help us by providing phone footage or dash cam to assist officers in piecing together a picture of events leading up to and immediately following the attack on Assad Yarow."
Anyone with information is asked to call police via 101 quoting reference Cad 8865/12Sep.
If you have information about this incident contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or by visiting their website. It is 100 per cent anonymous. They never ask your name and cannot trace your call or IP address.
You can also visit www.fearless.org to pass on information anonymously.