Search for Chalk Farm stabbing attacker
POLICE want to speak to a man, who was captured on CCTV in connection with the robbery and stabbing of a musician in Chalk Farm. Daniel McLean suffered a stab wound to his chest after getting off the number 24 bus after a night out in November 2008. His h
POLICE want to speak to a man, who was captured on CCTV in connection with the robbery and stabbing of a musician in Chalk Farm.
Daniel McLean suffered a stab wound to his chest after getting off the number 24 bus after a night out in November 2008.
His heart and left lung were punctured by the blade and surgeons had to carry out life-saving surgery during which his heart stopped twice.
Nearly 18 months on, police have released these CCTV images of a man they want to speak to in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Gary Randall said: "We have released images of a man, who we are keen to identify. He may have vital information about this offence."
If anyone has any information on the man Camden Police can be contacted on 0300 123 1212, or Crimestoppers anonymously, on 0800 555 111 (ref: 2334966/08).
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 8 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 9 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 10 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
Bradley Molyneux, 31, of Harmood Street has been charged with grievous bodily harm and robbery in connection with the same incident. He attended Highbury Corner Magistrates Court on March 3 is due to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court, on May 10.