Search for Chalk Farm stabbing attacker
POLICE want to speak to a man, who was captured on CCTV in connection with the robbery and stabbing of a musician in Chalk Farm. Daniel McLean suffered a stab wound to his chest after getting off the number 24 bus after a night out in November 2008. His h
POLICE want to speak to a man, who was captured on CCTV in connection with the robbery and stabbing of a musician in Chalk Farm.
Daniel McLean suffered a stab wound to his chest after getting off the number 24 bus after a night out in November 2008.
His heart and left lung were punctured by the blade and surgeons had to carry out life-saving surgery during which his heart stopped twice.
Nearly 18 months on, police have released these CCTV images of a man they want to speak to in connection with the incident.
Detective Inspector Gary Randall said: "We have released images of a man, who we are keen to identify. He may have vital information about this offence."
If anyone has any information on the man Camden Police can be contacted on 0300 123 1212, or Crimestoppers anonymously, on 0800 555 111 (ref: 2334966/08).
- 1 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 2 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 3 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 4 Crouch End pub calls for dialogue over noise complaints
- 5 Highgate School to overhaul safeguarding after sexual abuse review
- 6 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 7 NLWA signs contract for ‘significant’ Edmonton Incinerator project
- 8 Man allegedly 'shouted racist abuse' in Waterlow Park
- 9 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 10 Man arrested after car overturns on Camden Road
Bradley Molyneux, 31, of Harmood Street has been charged with grievous bodily harm and robbery in connection with the same incident. He attended Highbury Corner Magistrates Court on March 3 is due to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court, on May 10.