Search for Chalk Farm stabbing attacker
POLICE want to speak to a man, who was captured on CCTV in connection with the robbery and stabbing of a musician in Chalk Farm. Daniel McLean suffered a stab wound to his chest after getting off the number 24 bus after a night out in November 2008. His h
POLICE want to speak to a man, who was captured on CCTV in connection with the robbery and stabbing of a musician in Chalk Farm.
Daniel McLean suffered a stab wound to his chest after getting off the number 24 bus after a night out in November 2008.
His heart and left lung were punctured by the blade and surgeons had to carry out life-saving surgery during which his heart stopped twice.
Nearly 18 months on, police have released these CCTV images of a man they want to speak to in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Gary Randall said: "We have released images of a man, who we are keen to identify. He may have vital information about this offence."
If anyone has any information on the man Camden Police can be contacted on 0300 123 1212, or Crimestoppers anonymously, on 0800 555 111 (ref: 2334966/08).
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Helen Allingham's Hampstead watercolour up for auction
Bradley Molyneux, 31, of Harmood Street has been charged with grievous bodily harm and robbery in connection with the same incident. He attended Highbury Corner Magistrates Court on March 3 is due to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court, on May 10.