Scotty T’s cooking is the recipe for success with Celebrity Big Brother’s Kristina Rihanoff
- Credit: Archant
Strictly Come Dancing star Kristina Rihanoff will be dancing for joy if her favourite Scotty T waltzes off with the Celebrity Big Brother crown.
During a visit to Hampstead, the pregant star revealed she is still hooked on the show and has been glued to her former housemates’ antics since she was evicted.
During a visit to see the mechanics at Hampstead car showroom Alan Day Volkswagen, where she recently bought herself a new Golf car, the star said: “I have been glued to the TV every night watching the dramas as they happen. It’s amazing to see how it is all unfolding.”
Kristina, 38, who announced her pregnancy on the show, still has her money on former housemate Scotty T to win.
The dancer, who has admitted being “like a hoover” and eating everything in sight during her pregnancy, said Scotty won her over with his skills in the kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
She said: ”Scotty is a young man just having fun in the Big Brother House and that’s why I backed him to win.
He gets on with everyone and aside from anything else he’s a good cook! ”
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 9 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
Alan Day managing director Paul Tanner said: “It was lovely to see Kristina again. She had to dash off to Strictly Come Dancing rehearsals when she took delivery of her Golf but wanted to come back and thank the staff for looking after her so well.
Kristina is expecting her first child with rugby ace Ben Cohen later this year.