Scotty T’s cooking is the recipe for success with Celebrity Big Brother’s Kristina Rihanoff
- Credit: Archant
Strictly Come Dancing star Kristina Rihanoff will be dancing for joy if her favourite Scotty T waltzes off with the Celebrity Big Brother crown.
During a visit to Hampstead, the pregant star revealed she is still hooked on the show and has been glued to her former housemates’ antics since she was evicted.
During a visit to see the mechanics at Hampstead car showroom Alan Day Volkswagen, where she recently bought herself a new Golf car, the star said: “I have been glued to the TV every night watching the dramas as they happen. It’s amazing to see how it is all unfolding.”
Kristina, 38, who announced her pregnancy on the show, still has her money on former housemate Scotty T to win.
The dancer, who has admitted being “like a hoover” and eating everything in sight during her pregnancy, said Scotty won her over with his skills in the kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
She said: ”Scotty is a young man just having fun in the Big Brother House and that’s why I backed him to win.
He gets on with everyone and aside from anything else he’s a good cook! ”
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 6 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms
Alan Day managing director Paul Tanner said: “It was lovely to see Kristina again. She had to dash off to Strictly Come Dancing rehearsals when she took delivery of her Golf but wanted to come back and thank the staff for looking after her so well.
Kristina is expecting her first child with rugby ace Ben Cohen later this year.