Rush Hair, Kentish Town, Salon Review
- Credit: Archant
Fast growing hairdressing group opens its 22nd salon in the capital in Kentish Town High Road
Rush Hair is fast growing to become one of the country’s biggest hairdressing groups - and has just opened its 95th store in Kentish Town.
With 22 salons across the capital, including Dalston, West Hampstead and Camden Town, they offer affordable, quality colours and cuts in handy high street locations.
The Ham&High popped in for a trim at the sleek contemporary new salon on Kentish Town High Road earlier this month.
Customer sesrvice and a friendly welcome are a given at any Rush salon, with appointments now bookable up to 9pm to suit busy Londoners.
You may also want to watch:
Staff are trained in house which offers reassuring quality control - borne out by them scooping industry gongs such as artistic team of the year at last year’s British Hairdressing Awards
Once in the hot seat, the stylist talked through my wish list to help out during the hot dry weather by ditching the dry split ends and lightening the load with long layers.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 6 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 7 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 8 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Arts centre? Rock'n'roll museum? What future for Hampstead Police Station?
I gave her license to choose how much to cut, and the result felt like a weight off my shoulders, while retaiing movement through the natural curls - a skilful blow dry brought a sophistication to the finish.
The salon offers the latest in colour, balayage and treatments, as Stell Andrew, co-founder of Rush Hair, says: “Those living in this part of London are known for their creative flair, and our stylists are on hand to help you get the look you want.”
Claim a 50percent discount when booking an appointment at Rush Kentish Town by using the code ‘RUSH50’ when booking online (subject to terms and conditions).
For more details visit rush.co.uk/salons/kentish-town or call 020 3959 7060.