Royal Free fire: Brigade deal with office blaze in early hours of the morning at Hampstead hospital
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called to a fire in an office at the Royal Free Hospital in the early hours of this morning.
The brigade were called to Rowland Hill Street - which runs along the rear of the Hampstead hospital.
Four fire engines and about 25 firefighters spent just over an hour fighting the fire - which damaged a small part of the office in question.
After being called at 3.47am, the fire was under control by 4.48.
No-one is thought to have been injured.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from West Hampstead and Kentish Town fire stations attended and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 5 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 6 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 7 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 8 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 9 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds
- 10 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500