Royal Free fire: Brigade deal with office blaze in early hours of the morning at Hampstead hospital
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called to a fire in an office at the Royal Free Hospital in the early hours of this morning.
The brigade were called to Rowland Hill Street - which runs along the rear of the Hampstead hospital.
Four fire engines and about 25 firefighters spent just over an hour fighting the fire - which damaged a small part of the office in question.
After being called at 3.47am, the fire was under control by 4.48.
No-one is thought to have been injured.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from West Hampstead and Kentish Town fire stations attended and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
- 7 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue