Royal Free fire: Brigade deal with office blaze in early hours of the morning at Hampstead hospital
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called to a fire in an office at the Royal Free Hospital in the early hours of this morning.
The brigade were called to Rowland Hill Street - which runs along the rear of the Hampstead hospital.
Four fire engines and about 25 firefighters spent just over an hour fighting the fire - which damaged a small part of the office in question.
After being called at 3.47am, the fire was under control by 4.48.
No-one is thought to have been injured.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from West Hampstead and Kentish Town fire stations attended and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 3 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 4 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 9 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 10 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved