Royal Free fire: Brigade deal with office blaze in early hours of the morning at Hampstead hospital
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called to a fire in an office at the Royal Free Hospital in the early hours of this morning.
The brigade were called to Rowland Hill Street - which runs along the rear of the Hampstead hospital.
Four fire engines and about 25 firefighters spent just over an hour fighting the fire - which damaged a small part of the office in question.
After being called at 3.47am, the fire was under control by 4.48.
No-one is thought to have been injured.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from West Hampstead and Kentish Town fire stations attended and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 4 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 5 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 6 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 7 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 8 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 9 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 10 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return