Robbie and Claudine celebrate birth of their first baby
Premier League footballer Robbie Keane was celebrating today after becoming a father for the first time, his spokesman said. The Republic of Ireland and Tottenham Hotspur striker s wife Claudine, 25, gave birth to their 7lb 5oz son Robert Ronan Keane in a
Premier League footballer Robbie Keane was celebrating today after becoming a father for the first time, his spokesman said.
The Republic of Ireland and Tottenham Hotspur striker's wife Claudine, 25, gave birth to their 7lb 5oz son Robert Ronan Keane in a Dublin hospital today.
A spokesman for the couple said both mother and baby were reported to be in "excellent health".
Keane, 28, grew up at the opposite end of Dublin to his wife, a former Miss Ireland contestant and University College Dublin graduate, and the pair had been together for six years before they married last June.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 2 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 3 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 6 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 7 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 8 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 9 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 10 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses