Robbie and Claudine celebrate birth of their first baby
Premier League footballer Robbie Keane was celebrating today after becoming a father for the first time, his spokesman said. The Republic of Ireland and Tottenham Hotspur striker s wife Claudine, 25, gave birth to their 7lb 5oz son Robert Ronan Keane in a
Premier League footballer Robbie Keane was celebrating today after becoming a father for the first time, his spokesman said.
The Republic of Ireland and Tottenham Hotspur striker's wife Claudine, 25, gave birth to their 7lb 5oz son Robert Ronan Keane in a Dublin hospital today.
A spokesman for the couple said both mother and baby were reported to be in "excellent health".
Keane, 28, grew up at the opposite end of Dublin to his wife, a former Miss Ireland contestant and University College Dublin graduate, and the pair had been together for six years before they married last June.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill