Robbie and Claudine celebrate birth of their first baby
Premier League footballer Robbie Keane was celebrating today after becoming a father for the first time, his spokesman said. The Republic of Ireland and Tottenham Hotspur striker s wife Claudine, 25, gave birth to their 7lb 5oz son Robert Ronan Keane in a
Premier League footballer Robbie Keane was celebrating today after becoming a father for the first time, his spokesman said.
The Republic of Ireland and Tottenham Hotspur striker's wife Claudine, 25, gave birth to their 7lb 5oz son Robert Ronan Keane in a Dublin hospital today.
A spokesman for the couple said both mother and baby were reported to be in "excellent health".
Keane, 28, grew up at the opposite end of Dublin to his wife, a former Miss Ireland contestant and University College Dublin graduate, and the pair had been together for six years before they married last June.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Camden men jailed for rape of teenager targeted by Tube station