Robbie and Claudine celebrate birth of their first baby
Premier League footballer Robbie Keane was celebrating today after becoming a father for the first time, his spokesman said. The Republic of Ireland and Tottenham Hotspur striker s wife Claudine, 25, gave birth to their 7lb 5oz son Robert Ronan Keane in a
Premier League footballer Robbie Keane was celebrating today after becoming a father for the first time, his spokesman said.
The Republic of Ireland and Tottenham Hotspur striker's wife Claudine, 25, gave birth to their 7lb 5oz son Robert Ronan Keane in a Dublin hospital today.
A spokesman for the couple said both mother and baby were reported to be in "excellent health".
Keane, 28, grew up at the opposite end of Dublin to his wife, a former Miss Ireland contestant and University College Dublin graduate, and the pair had been together for six years before they married last June.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 2 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 3 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 4 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 7 Shakespeare comedy and children's shows at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
- 8 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 9 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 10 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck