Robbie and Claudine celebrate birth of their first baby
Premier League footballer Robbie Keane was celebrating today after becoming a father for the first time, his spokesman said. The Republic of Ireland and Tottenham Hotspur striker s wife Claudine, 25, gave birth to their 7lb 5oz son Robert Ronan Keane in a
Premier League footballer Robbie Keane was celebrating today after becoming a father for the first time, his spokesman said.
The Republic of Ireland and Tottenham Hotspur striker's wife Claudine, 25, gave birth to their 7lb 5oz son Robert Ronan Keane in a Dublin hospital today.
A spokesman for the couple said both mother and baby were reported to be in "excellent health".
Keane, 28, grew up at the opposite end of Dublin to his wife, a former Miss Ireland contestant and University College Dublin graduate, and the pair had been together for six years before they married last June.
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 3 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 4 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 5 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 6 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 7 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 8 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 9 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 10 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'