Road death driver identified as Golders Green academic.
The driver who died in a road crash in Hendon Way on Monday has been named as Judit Nadal, of the Park.
Police are still appealing for witnesses following the collision on the A41 Hendon Way at the junction with The Vale on Monday.
At approximately 6.45pm on Monday 18 October, a blue G-Wiz collided with a red Skoda Octavia, which police say stopped at the scene. The driver of the G-Wiz was taken to Royal London Hospital where she died at 8.20pm.
Nadal was her married name, but in the academic world she was known as Dr Judit Nagy. She was director of the Proteomics Facility at Imperial College.
A post-mortem was held today at Barnet Mortuary and currently police are awaiting the results.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Road Death Investigation Unit at Alperton Traffic Garage are investigating the incident, and ask any witnesses to contact them on 020-8998 5319.
- 1 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 2 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 3 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 4 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 5 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 6 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 7 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 8 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 9 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 10 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed