Road death driver identified as Golders Green academic.
The driver who died in a road crash in Hendon Way on Monday has been named as Judit Nadal, of the Park.
Police are still appealing for witnesses following the collision on the A41 Hendon Way at the junction with The Vale on Monday.
At approximately 6.45pm on Monday 18 October, a blue G-Wiz collided with a red Skoda Octavia, which police say stopped at the scene. The driver of the G-Wiz was taken to Royal London Hospital where she died at 8.20pm.
Nadal was her married name, but in the academic world she was known as Dr Judit Nagy. She was director of the Proteomics Facility at Imperial College.
A post-mortem was held today at Barnet Mortuary and currently police are awaiting the results.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Road Death Investigation Unit at Alperton Traffic Garage are investigating the incident, and ask any witnesses to contact them on 020-8998 5319.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 3 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 7 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 8 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead