Revitalised Lennon in the form of his life
AARON Lennon believes he is in the best form of his young career at the Lane. The flying winger scored twice in last week s 4-0 demolition of Middlesbrough in the Premier League – and was Spurs man of the match in the Carling Cup final defeat against Man
AARON Lennon believes he is in the best form of his young career at the Lane.
The flying winger scored twice in last week's 4-0 demolition of Middlesbrough in the Premier League - and was Spurs' man of the match in the Carling Cup final defeat against Manchester United the previous Sunday.
Indeed, at Wembley, the 21-year-old Lennon mesmerised United's Patrice Evra, one of the top full backs in the world, with his speed and movement before manager Harry Redknapp was forced to substitute him in extra-time because of cramp.
Read the revitalized Lennon's interview with sports editor Pat Mooney in this week's Ham&High, out tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 9 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue