Revitalised Lennon in the form of his life
AARON Lennon believes he is in the best form of his young career at the Lane. The flying winger scored twice in last week s 4-0 demolition of Middlesbrough in the Premier League – and was Spurs man of the match in the Carling Cup final defeat against Man
AARON Lennon believes he is in the best form of his young career at the Lane.
The flying winger scored twice in last week's 4-0 demolition of Middlesbrough in the Premier League - and was Spurs' man of the match in the Carling Cup final defeat against Manchester United the previous Sunday.
Indeed, at Wembley, the 21-year-old Lennon mesmerised United's Patrice Evra, one of the top full backs in the world, with his speed and movement before manager Harry Redknapp was forced to substitute him in extra-time because of cramp.
Read the revitalized Lennon's interview with sports editor Pat Mooney in this week's Ham&High, out tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 3 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 6 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
- 7 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 8 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 9 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 10 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes