Revitalised Lennon in the form of his life
AARON Lennon believes he is in the best form of his young career at the Lane. The flying winger scored twice in last week s 4-0 demolition of Middlesbrough in the Premier League – and was Spurs man of the match in the Carling Cup final defeat against Man
AARON Lennon believes he is in the best form of his young career at the Lane.
The flying winger scored twice in last week's 4-0 demolition of Middlesbrough in the Premier League - and was Spurs' man of the match in the Carling Cup final defeat against Manchester United the previous Sunday.
Indeed, at Wembley, the 21-year-old Lennon mesmerised United's Patrice Evra, one of the top full backs in the world, with his speed and movement before manager Harry Redknapp was forced to substitute him in extra-time because of cramp.
Read the revitalized Lennon's interview with sports editor Pat Mooney in this week's Ham&High, out tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 4 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 5 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 8 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale