Regent's Park: Police appeal after van collision leaves cyclist in hospital
- Credit: Regent's Park Cyclists
Police want to speak to anyone who saw a van collide with a cyclist in Regent's Park.
The crash occurred on March 24 at around 4.30pm, with a white Citroen Berlingo 625 van hitting the cyclist in the Outer Circle, close to Clarence Terrace.
The cyclist, a 19-year-old man, broke his wrist, arm and knee in the incident and remains in a "stable but critical condition" in hospital.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made, but police wish to speak to witnesses or anyone with dash-cam footage of what happened.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 0207 230 7640 and quote CAD number 5993/24MAR21.
You may also want to watch:
The Regent's Park Outer Circle is a popular site for keen cyclists, who train by completing laps.
Campaigners recently called for area around Regent's Park to become a low-traffic neighbourhood (LTN).
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 9 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill