Regent's Park: Police appeal after van collision leaves cyclist in hospital
- Credit: Regent's Park Cyclists
Police want to speak to anyone who saw a van collide with a cyclist in Regent's Park.
The crash occurred on March 24 at around 4.30pm, with a white Citroen Berlingo 625 van hitting the cyclist in the Outer Circle, close to Clarence Terrace.
The cyclist, a 19-year-old man, broke his wrist, arm and knee in the incident and remains in a "stable but critical condition" in hospital.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made, but police wish to speak to witnesses or anyone with dash-cam footage of what happened.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 0207 230 7640 and quote CAD number 5993/24MAR21.
You may also want to watch:
The Regent's Park Outer Circle is a popular site for keen cyclists, who train by completing laps.
Campaigners recently called for area around Regent's Park to become a low-traffic neighbourhood (LTN).
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 7 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 8 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 9 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 10 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen