Regent's Park: Police appeal after van collision leaves cyclist in hospital
- Credit: Regent's Park Cyclists
Police want to speak to anyone who saw a van collide with a cyclist in Regent's Park.
The crash occurred on March 24 at around 4.30pm, with a white Citroen Berlingo 625 van hitting the cyclist in the Outer Circle, close to Clarence Terrace.
The cyclist, a 19-year-old man, broke his wrist, arm and knee in the incident and remains in a "stable but critical condition" in hospital.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made, but police wish to speak to witnesses or anyone with dash-cam footage of what happened.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 0207 230 7640 and quote CAD number 5993/24MAR21.
You may also want to watch:
The Regent's Park Outer Circle is a popular site for keen cyclists, who train by completing laps.
Campaigners recently called for area around Regent's Park to become a low-traffic neighbourhood (LTN).
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 8 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response