Recipe with�€� Filipe Aguiar from Nino's shares a great prawn starter
Filipe Aguiar from Nino's shares a great prawn starter for the perfect 'surf and turf' meal
Preparation time: 10 minutes
You may also want to watch:
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 2 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 6 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 7 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 8 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
• 12 king prawns
• White wine
• Tomato sauce
• Fresh parsley
1. Cut the prawns (shell on) in half right down the curve to form ‘butterflies’. Place in a hot pan with olive oil and fry the prawns meat side down until they cook to a pink colour, then turn. Place under a grill for two minutes.
2. Take the olive oil, add chilli, garlic, and parsley and let it cook for a couple of minutes. Add a knob of butter a touch of brandy, white wine, and tomato sauce. Garnish with salad or more fresh parsley.
3. True to rustic Italian cooking, there are no set amounts for ingredients; add your herbs, spices and seasoning to suit your own taste!
Book a table
18 George Lane
London E18 2LY
020 8989 6192