Recipe with�€� Filipe Aguiar from Nino's shares a great prawn starter
Filipe Aguiar from Nino's shares a great prawn starter for the perfect 'surf and turf' meal
Preparation time: 10 minutes
You may also want to watch:
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 6 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
• 12 king prawns
• White wine
• Tomato sauce
• Fresh parsley
1. Cut the prawns (shell on) in half right down the curve to form ‘butterflies’. Place in a hot pan with olive oil and fry the prawns meat side down until they cook to a pink colour, then turn. Place under a grill for two minutes.
2. Take the olive oil, add chilli, garlic, and parsley and let it cook for a couple of minutes. Add a knob of butter a touch of brandy, white wine, and tomato sauce. Garnish with salad or more fresh parsley.
3. True to rustic Italian cooking, there are no set amounts for ingredients; add your herbs, spices and seasoning to suit your own taste!
Book a table
18 George Lane
London E18 2LY
020 8989 6192