Recipe with�€� Filipe Aguiar from Nino's shares a great prawn starter
Filipe Aguiar from Nino's shares a great prawn starter for the perfect 'surf and turf' meal
Preparation time: 10 minutes
You may also want to watch:
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 7 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 8 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
- 9 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 10 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
• 12 king prawns
• White wine
• Tomato sauce
• Fresh parsley
1. Cut the prawns (shell on) in half right down the curve to form ‘butterflies’. Place in a hot pan with olive oil and fry the prawns meat side down until they cook to a pink colour, then turn. Place under a grill for two minutes.
2. Take the olive oil, add chilli, garlic, and parsley and let it cook for a couple of minutes. Add a knob of butter a touch of brandy, white wine, and tomato sauce. Garnish with salad or more fresh parsley.
3. True to rustic Italian cooking, there are no set amounts for ingredients; add your herbs, spices and seasoning to suit your own taste!
Book a table
18 George Lane
London E18 2LY
020 8989 6192