Recipe: Sausage, Pancetta and Sprout Kebabs
This is a novel and fun way of cooking a couple of side dishes in one go and the brussel sprouts take on the lovely meaty flavour of the crispy pancetta. To save extra time you could even thread a couple of stuffing balls onto the skewers too!
Makes 6 kebabs.
250g good quality cocktail sausages100g thinly sliced pancetta240g brussel sprouts
1. Blanch the brussel sprouts in a pan of boiling salted water for 2 minutes, drain and refresh in a bowl of iced water to stop them cooking.
2. Drain again and gently pat dry with kitchen towels.
You may also want to watch:
3. Wrap each brussel sprout in a rasher of pancetta and thread onto wooden skewers, alternate the pancetta wrapped sprouts with the cocktail sausages.
4. Place in a non-stick roasting tin and cook for 25-30 minutes or until the pancetta is crispy and the sausages browned and cooked right through.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 8 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations