Recipe: Organic pork in blackberry and red wine gravy
Organic pork in blackberry and red wine gravy
For the pork
1 tbsp olive oil
100g organic pork fillet
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp honey
For the sauce
- 2 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 3 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 4 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 5 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 6 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 7 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 8 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 9 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 10 Grease: 'High energy fun but I'm not hopelessly devoted'
100ml red wine
1 tbsp milk
2 tsp sugar
Pre-heat oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6. For the pork: heat oil in an ovenproof pan. Season pork with salt and pepper, drizzle with honey and place in pan. Cook on both sides to brown the meat. Transfer pan to oven and cook for 2-3 mins, or until cooked through. Remove from oven and allow to rest.
For the sauce: place all sauce ingredients in a saucepan and cook over a medium heat for two mins. Blend sauce with a hand blender, or transfer to a food processor to blend. To serve, gently warm sauce in necessary, place pork on a plate with sauce spooned over.