Readers invited to support Macmillan woodside walk
I would like to ask your readers to take part in a fundraising walk to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support. We have organised a three mile and a six mile walk through Hampstead Heath on Sunday 19 April, and are hoping to raise �15,000 from the event.
I would like to ask your readers to take part in a fundraising walk to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support. We have organised a three mile and a six mile walk through Hampstead Heath on Sunday 19 April, and are hoping to raise �15,000 from the event. The walk ends in the Dartmouth Arms Pub- a fantastic venue and really local to the Heath.
If you can't make the April 19 walk, why not organise your own event and donate the money raised to Macmillan?! You can organise whatever kind of walk you want, whether that's a challenging trek in the country or a sight seeing stroll through the city. You could even get creative and organise a walk with an unusual twist, perhaps getting participants to wear fancy dress, or even form a huge conga line!
All the money raised will be used to fund Macmillan's vital cancer services, from specialist nurses and doctors, to help and advice for people who have financial problems as a result of their cancer.
To register for the Hampstead Heath Woodland Walk or to find out about hosting a walk of your own visit www.macmillan.org.uk/walking or call 0208 563 9699.
- 1 'Gabriels stun Koko – superstardom seems inevitable'
- 2 Police probe reports of shooting at scene of crash in West Hampstead
- 3 St John's Wood prep school downgraded to 'requires improvement'
- 4 Three north London men charged after boxer Amir Khan ‘robbed at gunpoint’
- 5 Police search for witness who helped rape victim
- 6 Elton John rockets through career-spanning show at BST Hyde Park
- 7 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 8 Herbie Hancock: Still going strong at 82
- 9 Primrose Hill gates could close again due to antisocial behaviour
- 10 Jailed: 10 north London offenders put behind bars in May
Macmillan Cancer Support
4th Floor, Cambridge House