Readers' Edition will make the Ham&High all yours
BACK by public demand is a special Readers Edition of the Ham&High. We published the first historic edition two years ago, featuring half of the 100 submissions we received, and no doubt the response will be equally enthusiastic this time around, if not
BACK by public demand is a special Readers' Edition of the Ham&High. We published the first historic edition two years ago, featuring half of the 100 submissions we received, and no doubt the response will be equally enthusiastic this time around, if not more so.
The Ham&High is a special newspaper with a special readership, and it was no surprise that the first Readers' Edition won a number of industry awards for the quality of its content and the innovation behind the idea.
It is pertinent that we are publishing the supplement as part of Local Newspaper Week, the theme for which is Building Stronger Communities. We're well aware that this is a subject close to the heart of many readers, and articles relevant to the theme will receive special consideration.
So get cracking, readers: we'll be delighted to hear from you!
You may also want to watch:
Email your contributions to email@example.com and we'll do the rest.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 5 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 6 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 7 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 8 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 9 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 10 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds