Readers' Edition will make the Ham&High all yours
BACK by public demand is a special Readers Edition of the Ham&High. We published the first historic edition two years ago, featuring half of the 100 submissions we received, and no doubt the response will be equally enthusiastic this time around, if not
BACK by public demand is a special Readers' Edition of the Ham&High. We published the first historic edition two years ago, featuring half of the 100 submissions we received, and no doubt the response will be equally enthusiastic this time around, if not more so.
The Ham&High is a special newspaper with a special readership, and it was no surprise that the first Readers' Edition won a number of industry awards for the quality of its content and the innovation behind the idea.
It is pertinent that we are publishing the supplement as part of Local Newspaper Week, the theme for which is Building Stronger Communities. We're well aware that this is a subject close to the heart of many readers, and articles relevant to the theme will receive special consideration.
So get cracking, readers: we'll be delighted to hear from you!
You may also want to watch:
Email your contributions to email@example.com and we'll do the rest.
- 1 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 2 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 3 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 4 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 5 'Huge relief': Golders Green care home celebrates booster rollout
- 6 Punk Blythe doll worth almost £1,000 visits Camden Town
- 7 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 8 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 9 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate