Readers' Edition will make the Ham&High all yours
BACK by public demand is a special Readers Edition of the Ham&High. We published the first historic edition two years ago, featuring half of the 100 submissions we received, and no doubt the response will be equally enthusiastic this time around, if not
BACK by public demand is a special Readers' Edition of the Ham&High. We published the first historic edition two years ago, featuring half of the 100 submissions we received, and no doubt the response will be equally enthusiastic this time around, if not more so.
The Ham&High is a special newspaper with a special readership, and it was no surprise that the first Readers' Edition won a number of industry awards for the quality of its content and the innovation behind the idea.
It is pertinent that we are publishing the supplement as part of Local Newspaper Week, the theme for which is Building Stronger Communities. We're well aware that this is a subject close to the heart of many readers, and articles relevant to the theme will receive special consideration.
So get cracking, readers: we'll be delighted to hear from you!
You may also want to watch:
Email your contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do the rest.
- 1 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 2 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 3 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 4 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 5 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 6 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 7 Protests over Highgate housing plan but council moves to reassure locals
- 8 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Hundreds raised for St John’s Wood shop wrecked by flooding
- 10 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved