Readers' Edition will make the Ham&High all yours
BACK by public demand is a special Readers Edition of the Ham&High. We published the first historic edition two years ago, featuring half of the 100 submissions we received, and no doubt the response will be equally enthusiastic this time around, if not
BACK by public demand is a special Readers' Edition of the Ham&High. We published the first historic edition two years ago, featuring half of the 100 submissions we received, and no doubt the response will be equally enthusiastic this time around, if not more so.
The Ham&High is a special newspaper with a special readership, and it was no surprise that the first Readers' Edition won a number of industry awards for the quality of its content and the innovation behind the idea.
It is pertinent that we are publishing the supplement as part of Local Newspaper Week, the theme for which is Building Stronger Communities. We're well aware that this is a subject close to the heart of many readers, and articles relevant to the theme will receive special consideration.
So get cracking, readers: we'll be delighted to hear from you!
You may also want to watch:
Email your contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do the rest.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 5 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 6 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 7 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 8 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 9 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 10 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52