Ramos eyes veteran keeper to bolster goalkeeping options
SPURS could be set to offer Lyon keeper Gregory Coupet a route to England. The 34-year-old is reported to be attracting the interest of Ramos, who needs to bolster his goalkeeping options. Coupet could present himself as the ideal option for Spurs, havin
SPURS could be set to offer Lyon keeper Gregory Coupet a route to England. The 34-year-old is reported to be attracting the interest of Ramos, who needs to bolster his goalkeeping options.
Coupet could present himself as the ideal option for Spurs, having announced that he has played his final game for the Stade Gerland club. Spurs have also been linked with the Lyon striker, Loic Remy.
Meanwhile, freshly-crowned FA Cup winners Portsmouth are reported to have made an enquiry for Tottenham's Younes Kaboul. The French defender has struggled at the Lane since his summer move from Auxerre.
Kaboul, 22, has seen his chances limited under Ramos and he seems set to depart after criticizing the Spaniard. Now Pompey could offer him a route out of the club and to the south coast.
You may also want to watch:
Youngsters Cian Hughton - the son of former assistant coach Chris Hughton - and Leigh Mills have both agreed new deals. It is not such good news for Jamie Davis and Chris Riley, who have been released.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 7 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 10 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears