Ramos eyes veteran keeper to bolster goalkeeping options
SPURS could be set to offer Lyon keeper Gregory Coupet a route to England. The 34-year-old is reported to be attracting the interest of Ramos, who needs to bolster his goalkeeping options. Coupet could present himself as the ideal option for Spurs, havin
SPURS could be set to offer Lyon keeper Gregory Coupet a route to England. The 34-year-old is reported to be attracting the interest of Ramos, who needs to bolster his goalkeeping options.
Coupet could present himself as the ideal option for Spurs, having announced that he has played his final game for the Stade Gerland club. Spurs have also been linked with the Lyon striker, Loic Remy.
Meanwhile, freshly-crowned FA Cup winners Portsmouth are reported to have made an enquiry for Tottenham's Younes Kaboul. The French defender has struggled at the Lane since his summer move from Auxerre.
Kaboul, 22, has seen his chances limited under Ramos and he seems set to depart after criticizing the Spaniard. Now Pompey could offer him a route out of the club and to the south coast.
You may also want to watch:
Youngsters Cian Hughton - the son of former assistant coach Chris Hughton - and Leigh Mills have both agreed new deals. It is not such good news for Jamie Davis and Chris Riley, who have been released.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 3 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 4 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 5 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 7 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 8 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 9 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 10 Thunder and lightning could return to London on Monday