Where to enter Race for Life runs in north London in 2021
- Credit: Race for Life
Race for Life charity runs are set to return to north London.
The community events, run by Cancer Research UK, will be back up and running from this summer if Covid-19 restrictions end – as planned – on July 19.
Hampstead Heath will host a 5km and 10km run on August 21, with Regent’s Park hosting the same distances on September 11.
Finsbury Park will see runners join in on October 3, including Pretty Muddy obstacle courses for children. Victoria Park will play host on October 9.
Race for Life, in partnership with Tesco, is a nationwide series of events which raise millions of pounds to help beat cancer by funding crucial research.
You may also want to watch:
This year, participants will set off on the course either alone or in small, socially distanced groups.
Hand sanitiser will be provided, with participants encouraged to use it before and after the event.
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 5 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 6 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 9 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
The runs are open to people of all ages and abilities.
To enter visit https://raceforlife.cancerresearchuk.org/ or call 0300 123 0770.