AC Grayling and Anabel Maldonado on Maida Vale rabbi's new podcast
- Credit: Humans Being
A rabbi has started a new podcast in which he interviews leading figures about “finding meaning in modern life”.
Rabbi Joseph Dweck, who is based at Lauderdale Road Synagogue in Maida Vale, has launched a series called Humans Being with Joseph Dweck.
The senior rabbi of the S&P Sephardi community speaks to people on the podcast from the worlds of fashion, academia, arts and science about their work and life – and the value in what they do.
Rabbi Dweck’s guests include fashion entrepreneur Anabel Maldonado; psycho-sexual therapist Judi Keshet-Orr; music critic Norman Lebrecht; philosopher AC Grayling; and cognitive scientist Donald Hoffman.
Two episodes, featuring Anabel Maldonado and AC Grayling, are out now, with further programmes available every fortnight.
Rabbi Dweck said: “The series delves into the human, philosophical and spiritual aspects of the diversity of modern life and work and will explore how the wisdom of Jewish tradition and thought can be applied in today’s world.
“I’m hoping listeners will find the discussions intriguing and discover ideas that they can apply to their lives as my guests answer some big questions. Our conversations are very energetic and, I hope, intellectually stimulating.”
- 1 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 2 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 3 Highgate School to overhaul safeguarding after sexual abuse review
- 4 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 5 Crouch End pub calls for dialogue over noise complaints
- 6 Man allegedly 'shouted racist abuse' in Waterlow Park
- 7 Man arrested after car overturns on Camden Road
- 8 'Cover-up': Council withheld evidence from watchdog 'behind leader's back'
- 9 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 10 Crouch End Festival Chorus: 'An astonishing choral display'
Humans Being with Joseph Dweck is available on all major podcast platforms.