Quiz Vince Cable: put forward your questions for his Hampstead visit
THE Ham&High is preparing to put your questions to Liberal Democrat shadow Chancellor and dancing enthusiast Vince Cable. The politician will be appearing in Hampstead tomorrow in a public meeting to back the campaign of Hampstead and Kilburn parliamenta
THE Ham&High is preparing to put your questions to Liberal Democrat shadow Chancellor and dancing enthusiast Vince Cable.
The politician will be appearing in Hampstead tomorrow in a public meeting to back the campaign of Hampstead and Kilburn parliamentary candidate, Ed Fordham.
And he has put himself forward to answer the challenging points raised by Ham&High readers at the Thursday February 25 event.
Mr Fordham said: "I am hoping it is going to be an interesting evening into who Vince is and his interests as well as a Q and A on more serious issues which I am sure which will arise. Vince Cable, I think, is one of the few real people in politics - he has a personality and that really shines through."
You may also want to watch:
If you want to put your questions to Mr Cable send them through to email@example.com by Thursday February 25 or call the news desk on 020-7433 6217.
The event is being held at Pax Lodge, Hampstead at 7pm and is open to the public.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 5 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 8 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour