Proud parents celebrate children’s artwork at Hampstead art college’s exhibition
- Credit: Archant
More than 100 A-level students from a Hampstead art college proudly put their work on show at the school’s annual art exhibition featuring films, graphic design and photography.
Parents beamed with pride as they saw their children’s artwork on show at Hampstead Fine Arts College at Centre Studios in England’s Lane, Belsize Park, on June 25.
A screening of short films in the newly repainted drama hall in the afternoon was followed by drinks and canapés while looking at the work of graphic design, photography and fine art sixth form students.
Music and music technology pupils also gave a recital as part of the varied evening.
Principal Nicholas Cochrane said: “We wanted to give students an opportunity to present their work so that everyone could have something included.
You may also want to watch:
“They really had a sense of achievement and the night was a great success.”
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'