Proud parents celebrate children’s artwork at Hampstead art college’s exhibition
- Credit: Archant
More than 100 A-level students from a Hampstead art college proudly put their work on show at the school’s annual art exhibition featuring films, graphic design and photography.
Parents beamed with pride as they saw their children’s artwork on show at Hampstead Fine Arts College at Centre Studios in England’s Lane, Belsize Park, on June 25.
A screening of short films in the newly repainted drama hall in the afternoon was followed by drinks and canapés while looking at the work of graphic design, photography and fine art sixth form students.
Music and music technology pupils also gave a recital as part of the varied evening.
Principal Nicholas Cochrane said: “We wanted to give students an opportunity to present their work so that everyone could have something included.
You may also want to watch:
“They really had a sense of achievement and the night was a great success.”
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep