Proud parents celebrate children’s artwork at Hampstead art college’s exhibition
- Credit: Archant
More than 100 A-level students from a Hampstead art college proudly put their work on show at the school’s annual art exhibition featuring films, graphic design and photography.
Parents beamed with pride as they saw their children’s artwork on show at Hampstead Fine Arts College at Centre Studios in England’s Lane, Belsize Park, on June 25.
A screening of short films in the newly repainted drama hall in the afternoon was followed by drinks and canapés while looking at the work of graphic design, photography and fine art sixth form students.
Music and music technology pupils also gave a recital as part of the varied evening.
Principal Nicholas Cochrane said: “We wanted to give students an opportunity to present their work so that everyone could have something included.
You may also want to watch:
“They really had a sense of achievement and the night was a great success.”
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach