Property of the week: In the heart of Highgate
This beautifully presented family home in the heart of Highgate has a history that stretches back to the 1800s.
Broadlands Road is located just moments from Highgate Underground and the popular shops and restaurants of Highgate Village.
Spread over 6,000sq ft, this laterally arranged detached house has undergone an extensive refurbishment that has brought it up to a modern standard while managing to retain many of its original Victorian period features.
The house’s six double bedrooms all feature en-suite bathrooms, and you can relax and entertain in the three large reception rooms which all feature wooden flooring throughout.
Through the dining room’s large sash windows you can overlook the magnificent south-facing lawned garden and with a self-contained one bedroom flat and a double garage and gated driveway, there is no shortage of space.
You may also want to watch:
Broadlands Road, Kenwood, N6
£3,750 PW Unfurnished
- 1 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 2 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 3 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 4 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 6 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown
- 7 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 8 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 9 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 10 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
Set fees apply for all tenancies: £138 administration fee per tenancy plus £24 referencing charge per tenant/guarantor. For variable charges and deposits explained please visit g-h.co.uk
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404
To see more photos of this property click on the photo gallery.