Property of the week: In the heart of Highgate
This beautifully presented family home in the heart of Highgate has a history that stretches back to the 1800s.
Broadlands Road is located just moments from Highgate Underground and the popular shops and restaurants of Highgate Village.
Spread over 6,000sq ft, this laterally arranged detached house has undergone an extensive refurbishment that has brought it up to a modern standard while managing to retain many of its original Victorian period features.
The house’s six double bedrooms all feature en-suite bathrooms, and you can relax and entertain in the three large reception rooms which all feature wooden flooring throughout.
Through the dining room’s large sash windows you can overlook the magnificent south-facing lawned garden and with a self-contained one bedroom flat and a double garage and gated driveway, there is no shortage of space.
Broadlands Road, Kenwood, N6
£3,750 PW Unfurnished
- 1 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 2 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 3 Camden councillors set to give themselves a pay rise
- 4 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 5 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 6 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 7 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 8 'Gabriels stun Koko – superstardom seems inevitable'
- 9 O2 Centre climb: Entertaining with fantastic panoramic views of London
- 10 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
Set fees apply for all tenancies: £138 administration fee per tenancy plus £24 referencing charge per tenant/guarantor. For variable charges and deposits explained please visit g-h.co.uk
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404
To see more photos of this property click on the photo gallery.