Property of the week: In the heart of Highgate
This beautifully presented family home in the heart of Highgate has a history that stretches back to the 1800s.
Broadlands Road is located just moments from Highgate Underground and the popular shops and restaurants of Highgate Village.
Spread over 6,000sq ft, this laterally arranged detached house has undergone an extensive refurbishment that has brought it up to a modern standard while managing to retain many of its original Victorian period features.
The house’s six double bedrooms all feature en-suite bathrooms, and you can relax and entertain in the three large reception rooms which all feature wooden flooring throughout.
Through the dining room’s large sash windows you can overlook the magnificent south-facing lawned garden and with a self-contained one bedroom flat and a double garage and gated driveway, there is no shortage of space.
You may also want to watch:
Broadlands Road, Kenwood, N6
£3,750 PW Unfurnished
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 3 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 4 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 7 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 8 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 9 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 10 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
Set fees apply for all tenancies: £138 administration fee per tenancy plus £24 referencing charge per tenant/guarantor. For variable charges and deposits explained please visit g-h.co.uk
Goldschmidt & Howland
020 7435 4404
To see more photos of this property click on the photo gallery.