Property of the week: A charming garden-level flat in Hampstead
This outstanding three bedroom garden flat features stylish interiors within a period conversion property.
There is an impressive en suite master bedroom with a dressing room, spacious eat-in kitchen and stunning reception room with beautiful high ceilings.
The property also boasts off-street parking, an idyllic private south-facing terrace with private rear garden, as well as direct access to the two acres of Frognal communal gardens.
Frognal Lane is within walking distance of Hampstead High Street and Finchley Road, whilse the expanse of the Heath is moments away. Finchley Road Underground Station is also nearby.
Frognal Lane, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 Discover Crouch End's very own cathedral
- 9 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 10 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
020 7433 6600 foxtons.co.uk