Property of the week: A charming garden-level flat in Hampstead
This outstanding three bedroom garden flat features stylish interiors within a period conversion property.
There is an impressive en suite master bedroom with a dressing room, spacious eat-in kitchen and stunning reception room with beautiful high ceilings.
The property also boasts off-street parking, an idyllic private south-facing terrace with private rear garden, as well as direct access to the two acres of Frognal communal gardens.
Frognal Lane is within walking distance of Hampstead High Street and Finchley Road, whilse the expanse of the Heath is moments away. Finchley Road Underground Station is also nearby.
Frognal Lane, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 2 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 3 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Muswell Hill constituency changes consultation
- 5 Muswell Hill service ‘disgraceful’ as Royal Mail crisis continues
- 6 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 7 'The joy of addiction is when you are free of it,' says Hampstead author
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 9 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 10 BAFTA-nominated BBC series returns to the Royal Free Hospital
020 7433 6600 foxtons.co.uk