Property of the week: A charming garden-level flat in Hampstead
This outstanding three bedroom garden flat features stylish interiors within a period conversion property.
There is an impressive en suite master bedroom with a dressing room, spacious eat-in kitchen and stunning reception room with beautiful high ceilings.
The property also boasts off-street parking, an idyllic private south-facing terrace with private rear garden, as well as direct access to the two acres of Frognal communal gardens.
Frognal Lane is within walking distance of Hampstead High Street and Finchley Road, whilse the expanse of the Heath is moments away. Finchley Road Underground Station is also nearby.
Frognal Lane, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 2 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 3 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 4 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 5 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 6 George Michael's Highgate piano to be auctioned off
- 7 Fans pray for Bosco 'and his big stick' as he goes into surgery
- 8 'Do the right thing': Locket containing baby's ashes stolen from car
- 9 Golders Green school hosts reunion ahead of closure
- 10 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
020 7433 6600 foxtons.co.uk