Property of the week: A charming garden-level flat in Hampstead
This outstanding three bedroom garden flat features stylish interiors within a period conversion property.
There is an impressive en suite master bedroom with a dressing room, spacious eat-in kitchen and stunning reception room with beautiful high ceilings.
The property also boasts off-street parking, an idyllic private south-facing terrace with private rear garden, as well as direct access to the two acres of Frognal communal gardens.
Frognal Lane is within walking distance of Hampstead High Street and Finchley Road, whilse the expanse of the Heath is moments away. Finchley Road Underground Station is also nearby.
Frognal Lane, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 7 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 10 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
020 7433 6600 foxtons.co.uk