Property of the week: A charming garden-level flat in Hampstead
This outstanding three bedroom garden flat features stylish interiors within a period conversion property.
There is an impressive en suite master bedroom with a dressing room, spacious eat-in kitchen and stunning reception room with beautiful high ceilings.
The property also boasts off-street parking, an idyllic private south-facing terrace with private rear garden, as well as direct access to the two acres of Frognal communal gardens.
Frognal Lane is within walking distance of Hampstead High Street and Finchley Road, whilse the expanse of the Heath is moments away. Finchley Road Underground Station is also nearby.
Frognal Lane, Hampstead, NW3
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 2 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 3 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 6 Camden’s recycling rate has fallen – and this rubbish is now urgent
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
- 9 Vagina Museum reopens with the history of periods
- 10 'Balanced diet vitally important for our mental health and wellbeing'
020 7433 6600 foxtons.co.uk