Prizes for pictures that capture spirit of the Heath
The Heath & Hampstead Society s PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION The Four Seasons Sponsored by the Ham & High, and Photocraft of Hampstead Whenever you walk on the Heath, take your camera with you. Then send the Heath & Hampstead Society your 2 best shots. Pho
The Heath & Hampstead Society's
The 4 Seasons
Sponsored by the Ham & High, and Photocraft of Hampstead
You may also want to watch:
Whenever you walk on the Heath, take your camera with you.
Then send the Heath & Hampstead Society your eath2 best shots.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 4 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 5 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 8 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 9 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 10 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
Photographs should express the photographer's creativity in capturing an
aspect of the seasonal wild and natural beauty unique to Hampstead Heath.
Entries will be displayed in the photo gallery on the Society's website.
Each month the PHOTO OF THE MONTH will be selected to appear in this newspaper, and on the Society's website and notice board in Flask Walk.
Up to 30 of the best photographs submitted will be iH exhibited in Burgh House early in 2009.
Competitors must be members of the Heath & Hampstead Society - it eathtakes just a few minutes to join and costs only £15, £10 for seniors.
You may submit two photographs for each of the 4 seasons.
For full information go to www.heathandhampsteadsociety.org.uk