Prizes for pictures that capture spirit of the Heath
The Heath & Hampstead Society s PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION The Four Seasons Sponsored by the Ham & High, and Photocraft of Hampstead Whenever you walk on the Heath, take your camera with you. Then send the Heath & Hampstead Society your 2 best shots. Pho
The Heath & Hampstead Society's
The 4 Seasons
Sponsored by the Ham & High, and Photocraft of Hampstead
Whenever you walk on the Heath, take your camera with you.
Then send the Heath & Hampstead Society your eath2 best shots.
- 1 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 2 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 3 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 4 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
- 5 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 6 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
- 7 Warnings issued after four fox clubs found stuck in old car wheels
- 8 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 9 Fears over large nitrous oxide cannisters found in Gospel Oak
- 10 Hampstead to welcome boho women's lifestyle brand Free People
Photographs should express the photographer's creativity in capturing an
aspect of the seasonal wild and natural beauty unique to Hampstead Heath.
Entries will be displayed in the photo gallery on the Society's website.
Each month the PHOTO OF THE MONTH will be selected to appear in this newspaper, and on the Society's website and notice board in Flask Walk.
Up to 30 of the best photographs submitted will be iH exhibited in Burgh House early in 2009.
Competitors must be members of the Heath & Hampstead Society - it eathtakes just a few minutes to join and costs only £15, £10 for seniors.
You may submit two photographs for each of the 4 seasons.
For full information go to www.heathandhampsteadsociety.org.uk