Prizes for pictures that capture spirit of the Heath
The Heath & Hampstead Society s PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION The Four Seasons Sponsored by the Ham & High, and Photocraft of Hampstead Whenever you walk on the Heath, take your camera with you. Then send the Heath & Hampstead Society your 2 best shots. Pho
The Heath & Hampstead Society's
The 4 Seasons
Sponsored by the Ham & High, and Photocraft of Hampstead
You may also want to watch:
Whenever you walk on the Heath, take your camera with you.
Then send the Heath & Hampstead Society your eath2 best shots.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 6 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 7 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 8 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
- 9 'No one should be aiming to breathe air that is only just legal'
- 10 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
Photographs should express the photographer's creativity in capturing an
aspect of the seasonal wild and natural beauty unique to Hampstead Heath.
Entries will be displayed in the photo gallery on the Society's website.
Each month the PHOTO OF THE MONTH will be selected to appear in this newspaper, and on the Society's website and notice board in Flask Walk.
Up to 30 of the best photographs submitted will be iH exhibited in Burgh House early in 2009.
Competitors must be members of the Heath & Hampstead Society - it eathtakes just a few minutes to join and costs only £15, £10 for seniors.
You may submit two photographs for each of the 4 seasons.
For full information go to www.heathandhampsteadsociety.org.uk