Prizes for pictures that capture spirit of the Heath
The Heath & Hampstead Society s PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION The Four Seasons Sponsored by the Ham & High, and Photocraft of Hampstead Whenever you walk on the Heath, take your camera with you. Then send the Heath & Hampstead Society your 2 best shots. Pho
The Heath & Hampstead Society's
The 4 Seasons
Sponsored by the Ham & High, and Photocraft of Hampstead
You may also want to watch:
Whenever you walk on the Heath, take your camera with you.
Then send the Heath & Hampstead Society your eath2 best shots.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 4 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
Photographs should express the photographer's creativity in capturing an
aspect of the seasonal wild and natural beauty unique to Hampstead Heath.
Entries will be displayed in the photo gallery on the Society's website.
Each month the PHOTO OF THE MONTH will be selected to appear in this newspaper, and on the Society's website and notice board in Flask Walk.
Up to 30 of the best photographs submitted will be iH exhibited in Burgh House early in 2009.
Competitors must be members of the Heath & Hampstead Society - it eathtakes just a few minutes to join and costs only £15, £10 for seniors.
You may submit two photographs for each of the 4 seasons.
For full information go to www.heathandhampsteadsociety.org.uk