Primrose Hill prepares to welcome pooches and owners for sixth Pupaid dog show
- Credit: �Julia Claxton Photography
Made in Chelsea star Stephanie Pratt is set to join hundreds of talented pooches on parade this weekend for the sixth annual Pupaid dogshow.
The event returns to Primrose Hill Park on Saturday and features a celebrity-judged dog show, agility course and doggy displays.
Blackadder’s Tony Robinson, actor Peter Egan, X Factor stalwart Sinitta and TV presenter Pat Sharp are all confirmed to attend.
Charity Pupaid was founded seven years ago by animal welfare campaigner and vet Marc Abraham. It is supported by a number of celebrities including Meg Matthews and her daughter Anais Gallagher.
Mr Abraham said: “We’re looking forward to welcoming dog-lovers from far and wide helping to raise awareness about the UK’s cruel puppy farming industry as well as promoting rescue pets. See you all there!”
You may also want to watch:
Categories in past years have included London’s fittest dog, the dog that most looks like a celebrity – won by rapper Snoop Dogg look-a-like Mugly in 2015 – and the loudest bark.
This year Britain’s Got Talent finalists Pippa and Buddy are scheduled to appear alongside a host of celebrities.
- 1 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 2 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 3 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 4 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 5 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 6 For sale: Suggs' former 'bachelor pad' with gold-gilded underground bar
- 7 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 8 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 9 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 10 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
In 2016 1,000 people and their dogs enjoyed the day which helps raise awareness of cruelty in the UK’s puppy farming industry.
Past judges have included this year’s Celebrity Big Brother winner Sarah Harding with support at past shows from Countdown star Rachel Riley, TOWIE celeb Lauren Goodger and comedian Ricky Gervais.
Pupaid runs from 10am to 5pm. The organisers recommend using the Regents Park Road and Albert Terrace entrance.
For more details visit Pupaid