Primrose Hill prepares to welcome pooches and owners for sixth Pupaid dog show
- Credit: �Julia Claxton Photography
Made in Chelsea star Stephanie Pratt is set to join hundreds of talented pooches on parade this weekend for the sixth annual Pupaid dogshow.
The event returns to Primrose Hill Park on Saturday and features a celebrity-judged dog show, agility course and doggy displays.
Blackadder’s Tony Robinson, actor Peter Egan, X Factor stalwart Sinitta and TV presenter Pat Sharp are all confirmed to attend.
Charity Pupaid was founded seven years ago by animal welfare campaigner and vet Marc Abraham. It is supported by a number of celebrities including Meg Matthews and her daughter Anais Gallagher.
Mr Abraham said: “We’re looking forward to welcoming dog-lovers from far and wide helping to raise awareness about the UK’s cruel puppy farming industry as well as promoting rescue pets. See you all there!”
Categories in past years have included London’s fittest dog, the dog that most looks like a celebrity – won by rapper Snoop Dogg look-a-like Mugly in 2015 – and the loudest bark.
This year Britain’s Got Talent finalists Pippa and Buddy are scheduled to appear alongside a host of celebrities.
- 1 Arsenal prove point in raid at Palace
- 2 War veteran tackled suspected thief in Hampstead – and then 'got the sack'
- 3 Historic images of Londoners enjoying the Heath go on show
- 4 Artist hides visual clues in TV thriller's title sequence
- 5 'Bus cuts would disproportionately affect poor and disabled people'
- 6 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 7 MP backs Liz Truss's position on LGBT+ issues in leadership race
- 8 'Conte's flying wing-backs start the Spurs season on a high'
- 9 Eight people arrested in London and Kent over fatal shooting
- 10 Muswell Hill GP surgery rated 'inadequate' for safety by watchdog
In 2016 1,000 people and their dogs enjoyed the day which helps raise awareness of cruelty in the UK’s puppy farming industry.
Past judges have included this year’s Celebrity Big Brother winner Sarah Harding with support at past shows from Countdown star Rachel Riley, TOWIE celeb Lauren Goodger and comedian Ricky Gervais.
Pupaid runs from 10am to 5pm. The organisers recommend using the Regents Park Road and Albert Terrace entrance.
For more details visit Pupaid