Primrose Hill boutique recalls safety hazard hobby horses
A PRIMROSE Hill boutique has had to rein in children's toys due to the danger they pose. Graham & Green on Regent's Park Road has had to warn parents to stop children from using the hobby horses they sell as the reins are too long and could strangle a chi
A PRIMROSE Hill boutique has had to rein in children's toys due to the danger they pose.
Graham & Green on Regent's Park Road has had to warn parents to stop children from using the hobby horses they sell as the reins are too long and could strangle a child.
The shop has put up posters in its windows asking customers who brought the horses to bring them back.
The shop's warning poster reads: "Despite rigorous quality control procedures, it has been bought to Graham & Green's attention that the reins on the children's toy 'Hobby Horse' are too long and in a worse-case scenario could become wrapped round the neck of a child during play."
You may also want to watch:
The shop told customers to return horses for a full refund, even without a receipt.
Any customers wanting to keep the toys are advised to cut the reins immediately.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 5 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 6 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 7 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
The shop added: "No other Graham & Green products have been affected by this recall.