Primrose Hill boutique recalls safety hazard hobby horses
A PRIMROSE Hill boutique has had to rein in children's toys due to the danger they pose. Graham & Green on Regent's Park Road has had to warn parents to stop children from using the hobby horses they sell as the reins are too long and could strangle a chi
A PRIMROSE Hill boutique has had to rein in children's toys due to the danger they pose.
Graham & Green on Regent's Park Road has had to warn parents to stop children from using the hobby horses they sell as the reins are too long and could strangle a child.
The shop has put up posters in its windows asking customers who brought the horses to bring them back.
The shop's warning poster reads: "Despite rigorous quality control procedures, it has been bought to Graham & Green's attention that the reins on the children's toy 'Hobby Horse' are too long and in a worse-case scenario could become wrapped round the neck of a child during play."
You may also want to watch:
The shop told customers to return horses for a full refund, even without a receipt.
Any customers wanting to keep the toys are advised to cut the reins immediately.
- 1 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
- 4 Highgate's Well Pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster vaccines with flu jabs
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 7 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 8 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 9 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 10 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
The shop added: "No other Graham & Green products have been affected by this recall.