Primrose Hill boutique recalls safety hazard hobby horses
A PRIMROSE Hill boutique has had to rein in children's toys due to the danger they pose. Graham & Green on Regent's Park Road has had to warn parents to stop children from using the hobby horses they sell as the reins are too long and could strangle a chi
A PRIMROSE Hill boutique has had to rein in children's toys due to the danger they pose.
Graham & Green on Regent's Park Road has had to warn parents to stop children from using the hobby horses they sell as the reins are too long and could strangle a child.
The shop has put up posters in its windows asking customers who brought the horses to bring them back.
The shop's warning poster reads: "Despite rigorous quality control procedures, it has been bought to Graham & Green's attention that the reins on the children's toy 'Hobby Horse' are too long and in a worse-case scenario could become wrapped round the neck of a child during play."
You may also want to watch:
The shop told customers to return horses for a full refund, even without a receipt.
Any customers wanting to keep the toys are advised to cut the reins immediately.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 3 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 6 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 7 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 8 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 9 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 10 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
The shop added: "No other Graham & Green products have been affected by this recall.