Primrose Hill: Appeal after presents taken from home on Christmas Eve
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for a man after presents were stolen from a Primrose Hill home on Christmas Eve.
The owners were inside their St Mark’s Crescent house when the suspect broke in and took bags of gifts and a bank card sometime after 2pm on December 24 last year.
The man then walked to nearby shops in Haverstock Hill and Queen’s Crescent to buy items with the stolen card, where he was caught on CCTV.
In the footage, the large Selfridges and Gap bags laden with presents can be seen.
Det Con Mark Pinder, of Camden CID, appealed to anyone that might recognise the suspect.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “Whilst the owners were at home, the suspect broke into their property and stole Christmas presents which were due to be given to relatives the next day.”
The suspect is described as white and was wearing a grey hooded jacket with the hood up, blue jeans and white trainers.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 10 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
Anyone with information is asked to call 0208 345 0119 or Crimestopper on 0800 555 111.
There have been no arrests.