Primrose Hill: Appeal after presents taken from home on Christmas Eve
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for a man after presents were stolen from a Primrose Hill home on Christmas Eve.
The owners were inside their St Mark’s Crescent house when the suspect broke in and took bags of gifts and a bank card sometime after 2pm on December 24 last year.
The man then walked to nearby shops in Haverstock Hill and Queen’s Crescent to buy items with the stolen card, where he was caught on CCTV.
In the footage, the large Selfridges and Gap bags laden with presents can be seen.
Det Con Mark Pinder, of Camden CID, appealed to anyone that might recognise the suspect.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “Whilst the owners were at home, the suspect broke into their property and stole Christmas presents which were due to be given to relatives the next day.”
The suspect is described as white and was wearing a grey hooded jacket with the hood up, blue jeans and white trainers.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 5 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 8 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
Anyone with information is asked to call 0208 345 0119 or Crimestopper on 0800 555 111.
There have been no arrests.