Post Office to look at moving Camden High Street branch...two doors down
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The Post Office is opening a consultation into moving its Camden High Street branch, two doors away.
They are proposing to close its current branch at 114-120 Camden High Street, and move into the former Game shop at 124.
If the move goes ahead, it will be run by a retail partner and opening house will be extended to seven days a week.
The store is opposite the Waitrose shop that the John Lewis Partnership announced last week is set to close in the autumn.
Roger Gale, Post Office’s network and sales director, said: “The most effective way to secure the long term viability of our services in Camden is through a retail partner and we are confident that our proposal is the best way of safeguarding services for years to come.”
Anybody wishing to comment on the plans can do so on postofficeviews.co.uk or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Obituary: Tributes to Gospel Oak toy 'legend' Kristin Baybars
- 2 Meet the Crouch End duo taking on McDonald's
- 3 John Lewis Christmas advert: The Golders Green teenager who met an alien
- 4 'Looking for '70s or '80s clothing? Here is a north London gem'
- 5 Three dogs saved from Swiss Cottage flat fire
- 6 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 7 Hundreds march against male violence in Haringey
- 8 'The case for Arsenal starting places for Martinelli and Tierney'
- 9 CCTV: ‘Violent’ Archway Road shop robbery
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland