‘Pornography studio’ found at old Ashmount School site invaded by squatters
- Credit: Archant
A pornography “studio” has been discovered in a former school where squatters lived for two months.
The set-up was found in a mobile classroom at the back of the former Ashmount Primary School in Hornsey Lane, Archway, where small children are said to have been living.
Security staff found a double mattress covered with a leopard skin blanket, boxes of tape recorders, and a metal thong.
A door to a former classroom was also scrawled with ‘‘Elisha’s Womb, may contain nuts’’.
About 100 squatters and eight dogs had lived in the school since early October, but were evicted by Islington Council last Wednesday after a court order was granted.
You may also want to watch:
The building was being guarded by security firm Shergroup, which is employed by the council.
A Shergroup employee said: “The porn set is the weirdest thing we found in there, along with some Mr Muscle.
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 4 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 7 Letters: The floods!
- 8 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 9 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 10 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
“There’s very little damage inside, it’s actually in quite good condition.
“It looks like all the partying happened upstairs and the families were downstairs where they’ve had nappies, cooking facilities and makeshift bedrooms.”