‘Pornography studio’ found at old Ashmount School site invaded by squatters
- Credit: Archant
A pornography “studio” has been discovered in a former school where squatters lived for two months.
The set-up was found in a mobile classroom at the back of the former Ashmount Primary School in Hornsey Lane, Archway, where small children are said to have been living.
Security staff found a double mattress covered with a leopard skin blanket, boxes of tape recorders, and a metal thong.
A door to a former classroom was also scrawled with ‘‘Elisha’s Womb, may contain nuts’’.
About 100 squatters and eight dogs had lived in the school since early October, but were evicted by Islington Council last Wednesday after a court order was granted.
You may also want to watch:
The building was being guarded by security firm Shergroup, which is employed by the council.
A Shergroup employee said: “The porn set is the weirdest thing we found in there, along with some Mr Muscle.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music event for 'healthy hedonists'
- 5 Driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police - Porsche seized
- 6 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
- 7 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 8 Planning application nears for Murphy's Yard redevelopment
- 9 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 10 Mikel Arteta must trust Gabriel Martinelli against Villarreal
“There’s very little damage inside, it’s actually in quite good condition.
“It looks like all the partying happened upstairs and the families were downstairs where they’ve had nappies, cooking facilities and makeshift bedrooms.”