‘Pornography studio’ found at old Ashmount School site invaded by squatters
- Credit: Archant
A pornography “studio” has been discovered in a former school where squatters lived for two months.
The set-up was found in a mobile classroom at the back of the former Ashmount Primary School in Hornsey Lane, Archway, where small children are said to have been living.
Security staff found a double mattress covered with a leopard skin blanket, boxes of tape recorders, and a metal thong.
A door to a former classroom was also scrawled with ‘‘Elisha’s Womb, may contain nuts’’.
About 100 squatters and eight dogs had lived in the school since early October, but were evicted by Islington Council last Wednesday after a court order was granted.
The building was being guarded by security firm Shergroup, which is employed by the council.
A Shergroup employee said: “The porn set is the weirdest thing we found in there, along with some Mr Muscle.
- 1 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 2 Spurs survive 'Lasagna-gate 2' and it's over to Arsenal
- 3 Man in his 30s stabbed to death
- 4 West Hampstead woman's kids' clothes success story
- 5 Motorcyclist injured in Highgate Hill collision
- 6 'Lianne La Havas gets big love from Koko crowd'
- 7 Hampstead pharmacy under investigation over extra charges for prescriptions
- 8 'The law isn't important to us': Car tyres deflated by activists in Camden
- 9 Beloved father choked to death on cauliflower after Highgate Care Home 'neglect'
- 10 Single evokes lockdown 'fairytale' camp on Hampstead Heath
“There’s very little damage inside, it’s actually in quite good condition.
“It looks like all the partying happened upstairs and the families were downstairs where they’ve had nappies, cooking facilities and makeshift bedrooms.”