‘Pornography studio’ found at old Ashmount School site invaded by squatters
- Credit: Archant
A pornography “studio” has been discovered in a former school where squatters lived for two months.
The set-up was found in a mobile classroom at the back of the former Ashmount Primary School in Hornsey Lane, Archway, where small children are said to have been living.
Security staff found a double mattress covered with a leopard skin blanket, boxes of tape recorders, and a metal thong.
A door to a former classroom was also scrawled with ‘‘Elisha’s Womb, may contain nuts’’.
About 100 squatters and eight dogs had lived in the school since early October, but were evicted by Islington Council last Wednesday after a court order was granted.
You may also want to watch:
The building was being guarded by security firm Shergroup, which is employed by the council.
A Shergroup employee said: “The porn set is the weirdest thing we found in there, along with some Mr Muscle.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 4 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 5 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 6 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 7 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 8 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 9 Future of Royal Free Hospital nurseries uncertain amid staff consultation
- 10 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
“There’s very little damage inside, it’s actually in quite good condition.
“It looks like all the partying happened upstairs and the families were downstairs where they’ve had nappies, cooking facilities and makeshift bedrooms.”