‘Pornography studio’ found at old Ashmount School site invaded by squatters
- Credit: Archant
A pornography “studio” has been discovered in a former school where squatters lived for two months.
The set-up was found in a mobile classroom at the back of the former Ashmount Primary School in Hornsey Lane, Archway, where small children are said to have been living.
Security staff found a double mattress covered with a leopard skin blanket, boxes of tape recorders, and a metal thong.
A door to a former classroom was also scrawled with ‘‘Elisha’s Womb, may contain nuts’’.
About 100 squatters and eight dogs had lived in the school since early October, but were evicted by Islington Council last Wednesday after a court order was granted.
You may also want to watch:
The building was being guarded by security firm Shergroup, which is employed by the council.
A Shergroup employee said: “The porn set is the weirdest thing we found in there, along with some Mr Muscle.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 3 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 4 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 9 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 10 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
“There’s very little damage inside, it’s actually in quite good condition.
“It looks like all the partying happened upstairs and the families were downstairs where they’ve had nappies, cooking facilities and makeshift bedrooms.”