Pork Saltimbocca recipe
1 Pork Tenderloin Fillet - trimmed6 Sprigs of fresh SageOlive Oil50ml Marsala Wine1 tbls Lemon Juice250g Washed Spinach400-450g Cooked New Potatoes25g ButterSalt & Pepper
METHOD:1. Heat the oven to 160C.
2. Cut the tenderloin in half, slice each piece along the entire length of the fillet, making sure not to slice all the way through, and then open out flat. Place between pieces of cling film and flatten out to 5mm thickness by beating with a rolling pin or meat mallet.
3. Take the beaten out fillet and place a piece of Parma Ham, 3 sprigs of Sage and a little salt and pepper on each one and fold over.
You may also want to watch:
4. Lightly dust with plain flour
5. Heat an oven proof pan with 25ml Olive oil and brown the pork on each side, add a squeeze of lemon juice and the Marsala and transfer to the oven for 5mins.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 4 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 5 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 6 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 7 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Archway stabbing: 16-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder
- 10 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
6. In a separate pan heat the butter, lightly crush the potatoes with the palm of your hand, add to the pan and warm through turning occasionally, chop the spinach and toss in the warm potatoes before serving.
THE COPPER HORSEMain Street, Seamer, ScarboroughHead Chef: Neil Loggie