Pork Saltimbocca recipe
1 Pork Tenderloin Fillet - trimmed6 Sprigs of fresh SageOlive Oil50ml Marsala Wine1 tbls Lemon Juice250g Washed Spinach400-450g Cooked New Potatoes25g ButterSalt & Pepper
METHOD:1. Heat the oven to 160C.
2. Cut the tenderloin in half, slice each piece along the entire length of the fillet, making sure not to slice all the way through, and then open out flat. Place between pieces of cling film and flatten out to 5mm thickness by beating with a rolling pin or meat mallet.
3. Take the beaten out fillet and place a piece of Parma Ham, 3 sprigs of Sage and a little salt and pepper on each one and fold over.
You may also want to watch:
4. Lightly dust with plain flour
5. Heat an oven proof pan with 25ml Olive oil and brown the pork on each side, add a squeeze of lemon juice and the Marsala and transfer to the oven for 5mins.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 3 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 6 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 7 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 8 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 9 'State pension must be raised or older people face a dismal future'
- 10 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
6. In a separate pan heat the butter, lightly crush the potatoes with the palm of your hand, add to the pan and warm through turning occasionally, chop the spinach and toss in the warm potatoes before serving.
THE COPPER HORSEMain Street, Seamer, ScarboroughHead Chef: Neil Loggie