Police uncover cannabis factory in Highgate
Police have arrested four men after seizing plants from a cannabis factory in Highgate.
Officers were called at just after midnight on Friday (March 8) to reports of a burglary at a flat in Bishops Road near to the old Highgate Magistrates’ Court.
When police entered they discovered a collection of plants and growing kit.
Officers seized 12 plants and drugs paraphernalia from the home.
Police arrested three men aged 16, 19 and 20, on suspicion of burglary in connection with the plants.
You may also want to watch:
They have been bailed to return on April 4 pending further enquiries.
A 21-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis and has been bailed until April 25 pending further enquiries.
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 6 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 7 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
- 8 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 9 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 10 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close