Police uncover cannabis factory in Highgate
Police have arrested four men after seizing plants from a cannabis factory in Highgate.
Officers were called at just after midnight on Friday (March 8) to reports of a burglary at a flat in Bishops Road near to the old Highgate Magistrates’ Court.
When police entered they discovered a collection of plants and growing kit.
Officers seized 12 plants and drugs paraphernalia from the home.
Police arrested three men aged 16, 19 and 20, on suspicion of burglary in connection with the plants.
You may also want to watch:
They have been bailed to return on April 4 pending further enquiries.
A 21-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis and has been bailed until April 25 pending further enquiries.
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park