Police uncover cannabis factory in Highgate
Police have arrested four men after seizing plants from a cannabis factory in Highgate.
Officers were called at just after midnight on Friday (March 8) to reports of a burglary at a flat in Bishops Road near to the old Highgate Magistrates’ Court.
When police entered they discovered a collection of plants and growing kit.
Officers seized 12 plants and drugs paraphernalia from the home.
Police arrested three men aged 16, 19 and 20, on suspicion of burglary in connection with the plants.
You may also want to watch:
They have been bailed to return on April 4 pending further enquiries.
A 21-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis and has been bailed until April 25 pending further enquiries.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 9 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 10 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab